Sunday, August 06, 2006

A window into the mind that is "Dr. Deborah Frisch". Those of you with a weak constitution might want to avoid the extended entry.

Read teh crazy
"do want to communicate the fact that Mr. Lewis of Moye/White and the judge that approved the temporary RO are utterly incompetent boobs"

Framing the debate -- that's what's important!

----
ma cher anon. u hit the nail on the head. there's been a huge battle of frames in the four week old battle between south(west)paw and lipid stupidity. count cockula thought I was just le trollkill du jour. i thought he was my ticket to stephen colbert. one of us is dead wrong.

Framing is constrained by facts, my friend. There are facts out the wazoo in this crazy distributed blogospheric tragicomic shakespearean play in six and counting acts.

life action theatre.

word warrior vs. count cockula

it's a movie. i'm the star. jeff is a recurring minor character.

kapish?

sheesh.

steve barancik? any chance you could help me out, hombre?

you could be a minor recurring character AND co-screenwriter.

theenk about it, hombra.
Posted by at August 6, 2006 12:21 PM
Yeah, your the star all right, just like Jason is the star of all those horror movies.

More from the same thread:
ook, if you don't plan on showing up and you are ok with the RO becoming permanent, why respond?

not expecting anything rational, but thought i'd toss it out there.
----
very good question! i want to parlay this silly RO into an opportunity to mock Mr. Lewis and the dingbat judge that approved the mofo's RO! it's a FRIVOLOUS RO. My first thought was to ignore it because the conditions are eezee 2 meet. My second thought was thank you Mr. Lewis for the raw data to evolve this game in a new direction. Lewis and Heidt are MUCH more fun and interesting combatants than shlomo.

Posted by at August 6, 2006 12:47 PM
At this point, if I were Mr. Lewis, I would be licking my chops, straighting my bowtie and and thanking my lucky stars that this woman is in my sights.

Look out Greta, Paul is coming for your timeslot!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb is going to 'frame' herself into an orange jumpsuit.

Jeff is a bit player the same way the whale was in Moby Dick.

And we all know how that turned out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home