Sunday, August 06, 2006

Deb, Deb, Deb, Don't you kow its not a really smart thing to start insulting a lawyer that already has you in his sights?

Read teh crazy
paul_f._lewis@moye/white.denver.co

I am finally getting around to thinking of responding to a letter from mr. paul lewis, a lawyer affiliated with "moye/white" who is serving as counsel for count cockula. I would be interested in thoughts from any of you blog brawl aficianodos about how to respond.

Here's how I perceive the latest escalation. The denver, colorado legal system determined that mr. g had sufficient cause against me to justify issuing a restraining order to a resident of lane county, oregon.

i think this was a frivolous restraining order. it's not a big deal, since all i need to do in response is not show up and the temporary RO will becoome permanent and I am totally fine with that. If it was a warrant to appear in small claims court (maybe that's what I should do! haul count cockula's ass to OR for small claims court!) I'd have to show up. But since it's just a namby pamby sissy ass RO from a mofo I don't know and don't wanna know in COLORADO, I'm happy to let the colorado lawman win this battle.

The temporary restraining order prohibits me from engaging in four behaviors. Two are things I’ve never done and two are things I’ve done but never want to do again.

In order to comply with the terms of the permanent restraining order, I will have to:

a. not go within 100 yards of the Goldstein residence, where ever that may be.
b. not telephone Mr. Goldstein. I don't know his number so it's not a problem.
c. not email Mr. Goldstein
d. not post comments on protein wisdom

I have never engaged in a or b. I am happy to comply with c and d, although I am a bit puzzled why Mr. G. did not merely block my email and ban my comments from protein wisdom instead of hiring Paul Lewis, Esquire to orchestrate pre-emptive legal action against me. You're a shyster for taking on this case, Paul. I see why you didn't identify your affiliation with Moye/White on the Restraining Order Are you a friend of the family? Or did you really think Mr. G. had a strong case? Are you unbelievably stupid or a little bit unethical, Paul? Inquiring minds wanna know.

I am totally fine with allowing the temporary restraining order to become permanent by failing to show up in Denver, CO on August 15. It will be tough, but I will carry on if i cannot email count cockula or post comments on lipid stupidity. we've all got our crosses and scars to bear. i'll carry on, tho it will be tuff 4 sho to say good-bye to the ephed up mofo from colorado.

I do want to communicate the fact that Mr. Lewis of Moye/White and the judge that approved the temporary RO are utterly incompetent boobs. I am not sure if I need to show up for the RO hearing or if I can do that just as easily from ore E. gone.

The next step is to write a response to a letter I received from Paul Lewis, the count's shyster lawyer. The letter from shyster@moye/white.denver.colorado is below the fold:

Actually, the idiot sent it to me as a pdf file and i don't have the time to try to convert it to text.

what a moron dingbat lawyer!

if anyone has the inclination to convert a pdf file to a word file that I can cut and paste into this post, email me and I'll send you the pdf file and you can maybe figure out how to convert it to regular plain old text (YOU ARE A DINGBAT, PAUL - thanx for the pdf file, cuckoohead!) so I can paste it here for all the peeps to c.

thanx,

d
Posted by Deb at August 6, 2006 10:37 AM | TrackBack
I really hope that Mr. Lewis has a law/shark feeding frenzy on your sorry hide. While I doubt this violates the RO, it seems admissible in the upcoming "penalty phase".

8 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Reichsfuhrer's intelligent debating style on display once again.

Hmmm, a lawyer who represents Mr. Goldstein is a shyster. What would a lawyer who represents Deb be?

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, she has fallen off edge. she's getting less comments and she is throwing a hissy to make us pay attention. dang, even admitted talking to a stature yesterday...loved to have heard that conversation.

just...wow!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

mr. calgary: What would a lawyer who represents Deb be?

Here are some options:

Criminally stupid
Unethical (taking money when you know it's a lost cause)
Public Defender

The honest lawyer would tell her she is screwed and then try to minimize the damages. Not a lot of money in that sort of thing, so its hard to see how any lawyer that is not compelled to defend her would take the case.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like to swear, but "batshit crazy" is rapidly becoming the only definition that works.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You know, aside from being out of her damn mind, her insults are stale and repetitive. The football team at my high school did better.

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she made an insult generator out of a Magic 8 ball.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

I was a HS (and College) Football player and I laughed out loud at timothy's comment.

We all know that social stupidity is measured by the yardstick of "High School football team".

I would place Dr. Deb at 2.5 on that scale, with a bullet!

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Her magic 8 ball must be missing a few faced on the answer cube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home