Saturday, August 05, 2006

For the second time in the last week, Dr. Deb asks "Am I Crazy?"
am i crazy?

i just noticed on the restraining order that there is a hearing scheduled for August 15 at 1:30 at 1437 Bannock Street in Denver, Colorado. I hadn't paid much attention to it before since I am more than willing to consent to the four terms, two of which I've never done (telephone or show up at the Goldstein residence), one of which I did to try to resolve our differences without the legal system (email) and one of which got me into big ephing trouble (post comments on lipid stupidity).

I have no problem agreeing to the terms of the temporary restraining order and it is fine with me if it becomes permanent although I guess that means we can't appear on Stephen Colbert or Jay Leno or Hannity and Colmes together but that's minor collateral damage.

But now I'm thinking, I could plan a little road trip to boulder and the rockies, fly into denver on the 6 a.m. flight on August 15, rent a car, go to the hearing and then go hiking in the rocky mountain high and blast John Denver on my iPOD in a crappy rental car but who cares because I've got my ipod, hiking boots and I'm in the rocky mountains!!!!

Go to Boulder and there's probably some other cool mountain towns. I'll look at a map (FUN!), consult hiking fanatics and plan myself a nice little road trip!

And, I'll get to challenge the frivolous restraining order and point out the lies in Mr. Goldstein's police report.

I ought to get a copy of the entire report.

Am I crazy for wanting to go there, peeps?
Please go. The entertainment value of seeing you on "teevee" while the cops in Denver haul you off would be a fitting end to the whole affair.

BTW: Good job on the ZERO comments on the last two posts "my peeps"!

It almost makes me want to tear up... Discuss among yourselves... I'm getting a bit verklempt... Dr. Deb gave you a topic... [sniff]

6 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there were TV cameras, she'd be sure to go.

Deb's M.O. is becoming clear. She gets a mention - any mention - somewhere, and she advertises it on her site. ("Hey, peeps, someone ELSE noticed me!") then, when she reads more carefully, she discovers it's not in her favor - it almost never is - and she adds them to the list of people to sue for her the down payment on her Hummer.

You'd think a Ph.D. would have a better grasp of reading comprehension. It took her 48 hours to get to the part of her restraining order that mentioned a hearing. Now her big question is which type of sunblock to use when hiking in the Rockies.

For all her book learning, Deb's got the common sense of a crack-pipe Dalmatian.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

"crack-pipe Dalmatian"

Perfect... anyone who has had a Dalmatian knows that they are a bit manic, This fits very well.

And what about that Hummer? Isn't she morally opposed to SUVs?

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner;

The kooky just gets deeper and deeper.

"fly into denver on the 6 a.m. flight on August 15, rent a car,"

Now why in the world would she be so specific?

Thumbing her nose at the Fatwa, isn't she?

Heck, she'll be posting her home address and telephone number before she's through.

She's getting desperate.

"rent a car, go to the hearing and then go hiking in the rocky mountain high and blast John Denver on my iPOD in a crappy rental car but who cares because I've got my ipod, hiking boots and I'm in the rocky mountains!!!!"

Lotsa places to jump to one's death up that way. I know a road that was built on the ridgeline of Mt. Evans,(IIRC), where you can look down about 500 feet to a glacier.

And if someone was blasting John Denver into my head, I think,(no, I'm pretty sure),that I might be strongly tempted to start a new career as a VERY temporary low-earth-orbit Bilge satelite.

BTW, John Denver died in a fall, didn't he?

Out of all the 70's musicians, she wants to hije the Rockies listening to the one who had the most time to scream before he splatted.

But she's not gonna "oph" or "Denton" herself.

Riiiiight.

Regards;

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I didn't have a doctor's appointment on that very day about ten minutes before the hearing's supposed to start, I'd go just to see what crazy looks like up close.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she wants to go hiking in the Rockies, why doesn't she just go do that?

Last night when I checked on things around here and there, I was pretty sure that she had moved on and would actually be fine (beg to differ if you wish).

A sane person would go to the "state" she was in 4 weeks ago (the state that wasn't thinking about he-who-must-not-be-named-by-the-crazy)

Drop it Deb. Go hiking.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frisch asks:

"Am I Crazy?"

Weeeeellll....no more so than THIS guy:

http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/trepan/

Maybe that's what she means when she kvetches about Oregon not having affordable health insurance.

No one will pay for her self-trepanation.

Regards;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home