Sunday, August 06, 2006

What a sweetheart! Dr. Deb links again! She likes me...Hey Bilgeman, she likes me!

The instrument with which to measure my indifference is yet to be invented.

You came here for "teh crazy", who am I to deny it?
ciao, pi**ants

Irritating comments from John Henry motivated me to start banning IP addresses. John Henry, who isn't spineful enough to identify himself, admitted in a deleted post that he is four or five characters. So banning his IP address is a very cost-effective strategy.

I currently skim the first two sentences of a comment to see if I want to ban it. From now on, I'll skim it to see if I want to bother posting it.

that is, for all you cybergeeks, i've changed the default rule (in my head, not on the compooter!) for publishing a comment from YES to NO.

Kapish?

I STRONGLY encourage John Henry, Denny Crane, Angela and other dingbat wingnuts to go to walmart and try to purchase a life.

But in the event that y'all still got nothing better to do than tinkle on my ankle, you can post your thoughts here.
Posted by Deb at 09:38 AM | Comments (6) | TrackBack (0)


I guess comment moderation wasn't enough censorship.

Don't you think it odd that she would accuse someone of not having a life?

My opinion? Thanks for asking...

The comment load has gotten so low (thanks mostly to Allah and Ace) that she is building up a defense for the lack of comments.

Pretty smart for someone dishing out "teh crazy" on a daily basis, don't you think?

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we go to the Walmart in Eugene, will the Reichsfuhrer herself be there to greet us?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

I don't think she is qualified to be a Wal-Mart greeter.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner;

"She likes me...Hey Bilgeman, she likes me!"

Wow...lucky you.

Can you imagine her standing in that park ranting at the statue of Wayne Morse?

The statue of Wayne Morse was prolly saying to itself:

"I don't need this kinda shit... maybe those pigeons weren't so bad after all!"

Regards;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home