Sunday, August 06, 2006

More crazy... I am beginning to think it will ever stop... Note: I removed the unfunny, not cute and generally stupid "joke" about copyright infingement.

Read teh crazy
Man, oh, man. This is really starting to be fun. No more biatch-slapping sissy baw. Well, not too much more. I got me two real men now.

1. Matthew Heidt, former navy seal, a.k.a. froggy@blackfive. he da man that propagated the lies and posted al kaszniak's email and my ephing home address in tucson for a while (trying to incite wingnuts to rape/murder dykes - way to go mattman!) I plan to pursue attempts to have the navy seals issue mr. heidt a retroactive dishonorable discharge as time permits.

2. Paul Lewis, an attorney at Moye/White, a 30 year old institution in Denver, colorado.

Mr. Lewis has a little picture, blurb and resume at the illustrious Moye/White website. He describes his expertise as follows:

In the past few years, Paul Lewis' multi-faceted practice has focused principally on representing employers in labor and employment matters. Representing national, regional and local employers, he handles a spectrum of issues from administrative proceedings through court trials, and advises clients on employment relationships. Paul also writes and frequently lectures on employment law and related legal issues.

His quote: Visualize world conquest!

He is a Member of Colorado Bar Association's Internet Task Force (!) yet demonstrates utter cluelessness in his sissy-snarky letter to me.

Touche, monsieur loo ees!

Patterico - prepare to verify ISP addresses. Ace of Spades, triangulate location using GPS data!

Hombres, let the games begin.
Posted by Deb at 12:10 PM | Comments (7) | TrackBack (0)
Let's run the "batshit crazy" checklist:


Starting up stuff with the biggest names in the blogsphere... CHECK
Poking fun at a lawyer who is already gunning for you... CHECK
Poke a Navy Seal in the eye... CHECK

Ok, maam, you are certified "batshit crazy".

The meter went off the scale.

10 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely cannot believe she posted that.

She clearly saw the disclaimer section and still didn't bother with the little copywright symbol.

I think what is necessary now is a phrase stronger than batshit crazy.

I can't wait to see the response from Paul Lewis. Hope you're keeping your eyes peeled for that one!

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I plan to pursue attempts to have the navy seals issue mr. heidt a retroactive dishonorable discharge as time permits."

Yes, destroying ones life does tend to suck up ones time.

What's more likely? The Seals go after Mr. Heidt, or Penn takes back her PHD?

It seems like she's going for a full slate of "formers".

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might as well make it official.

She's batfrisch crazy.

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look,

I'm just throwing this out. I'm probably more certain that she is simply certifiable. But is there a remote chance she is doing this on purpose?

I wasn't very smart in the past about records produced during web-site visits, but it seems in following this whole freak show that one thing is clear. Your private life isn't very private if you leave an IP address and people do a little web searching.

I know this is a stretch but is it possible she's helping someone doing data collection by being the "lightning rod" to her page.

Please someone tell me it's really just that she's certifiable!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

You know, I thought about that... not in the macro sense, but in the sense that when I started this I was worried about Dr. Deb heading to casa sins.

I have protected my identity rather well for almost 3 years of blogging. Mostly because the game business is so small and screwed up it would be all too easy for me to Frisch myself and become unemployable.

Unemployable not for being crazy but for being honest about the industry.

If you are going to go over there (please don't) google up "anon surf" and use one the the anonymous surfing services. I do this every time and I use a different one each time as well.

No sense giving the good Doctor any more targets.

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip.

BTW, in your other topic where your guest was making the shotgun comments, I believe you were right on the money and handled it well. We don’t need these nut-jobs to be able come back with their moral equivalency crap and say oh well they’re just as bad. Since their side discovered the anonymity of blogging, they’ve been showing their true colors and I’d be disappointed to see everyone sink to their level.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

hawksp, thanks for the nice words. Its always nice to hear that I am not alone.

I was just thinking that the vast majority of people reading here prob. agree.

I really think that the people commenting that they want a "death result" fall into 1 of 3 categories:

1. Drive by assholes
2. Wingnut trouble-makers
3. Lefty trolls, looking to make this look bad

The notable exception is Bilgeman who has been very consistant, engaging, entertaining, thought-provoking and forceful (good on ya, mate!)

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is doing it to get arrested one way or another. Methinks she thinks that she will get increased attention and exposure like Sheehan for being arrested. Bad press/good press is all good in her eyes. I guess she thinks she will be the left's Coulter, but she has no idea what makes Coulter popular. It isn't perverted pedophilia stuff and death threats.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked in on Dr Frischs site one last time (like a motorist trying as hard as they can not to look at a highway accident, seems like morbid curiosity gets the better of you). She posted a letter directly from JGs attorney (and her snarky rebuttal to him) and I have come up with an alternate hypothesis on this whole affair.

Hear me out. Did anyone really believe Andy Kaufman passed away? Didn’t you really think that it was one of his elaborate comedy routines where he had the chuckle on us and you were just biding your time till he came back?

HE’S BACK!

Deb Frisch is actually AK and the joke is on us. No one would talk down or otherwise demean a legal firm who so had it in for them with such a great body of achieved evident.
No one in the right mind would answer a legal professional in the sophomoric gibberish that Dr. Frisch er Andy used in her er his response!

Since everyone out there is doing PhotoShop experiments because of the Ruetergate coverage of the war, think about doing a Deb / Andy side-by-side comparison. If there’s a prize for figuring it out, I’ll split it with you.

Andy, what did we win?

But seriously, and in the words of the little boy from the movie The Wedding Singer, “You’re going to a mental institution!”

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"archived"

Cursed spell-checker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home