Saturday, August 05, 2006

Almost as soon as I post that there are no new comments, a whole slew show up. Darn.

Not even entertaining commetns... BOOOOOOO!

Update: Oops! I was wrong, the is an entertaining comment, by Dr. Deb herself!

Read teh crazy
czar: Don't Fukk with Froggy!

deb: i wanna phuque with phroggy. A former Navy Seal is the one who falsely incited wingnuts to riot. This isn't actionable in the legal system, but it's actionable in the press. He's a poster child for how fucked up the military is what with all the raping and murdering of civilians and what not. he's the bridge from jeff to iraq/israel/dubya.

matt da man!

He's a sissified version of the Marines who rape and murder iraqi civilians. I most certainly do want to engage with Mr. Heidt.

czar: You Want BLACKFIVE or SUBSUNK to show up to 'Inquire' as to your intentions?

hmm. this does sound scary. what do you mean? my intention is to out Mr. Heidt as the most dishonorable combatant in the incident at protein wisdom july 6-9.

czar: Stop this NOW.... before you suddenly stop Blogging for unknown reasons... Stop it NOW!

does matthew heidt pose a physical threat? does blackfive pose a physical threat to me? I don't think so - I'm pretty sure Matt Heidt isn't going to try to cause me physical harm if I accuse him of being the least honorable combatant in the blog brawl.

czar. Oh hell... Uncle J can pinpoint a Blogger from a Mile away! Erase my post! Burn your Computer Woman! BURN Everything!I want no part of this anymore! I'm OUTTA HERE!!!
(Don't forget to Pull the String on the way out.)

No idea what this last bit means.

thanks for the advice!

i understand that matt would like to try to avoid engagement. it's not gonna happen.

on monday, I could go down to the recruiting office and ask how to file an official complaint against a former navy seal.

i want the mofo to have a retroactive dishonorable discharge!

peeps - whom should I contact to request a retroactive dishonorable discharge for a navy seal?

inquiring minds wanna know.
Posted by word warrior at August 5, 2006 07:36 AM

Once burned twice shy? Not for out Dr. Deb!

Have I mentioned that its not really very smart to start something with a Navy Seal? I think I did, but then again I have no PhD.

Too bad the poster of this didn't post it here instead of feeding teh crazy:
I would suggest one of the voices in your head, being as Froggy has a right to free speech and you're STILL the one in the wrong. You're still the one who wrote creepy, disgusting and borderline pedaphilic messages about a two year old. Not Froggy. Trust me, he's just snorting in his beer about right now at the threat of you.

As for your vile statement about our military "who rapes and kills"...you certainly do find a new low every dang day, don't you?
Posted by Shawn Carter at August 5, 2006 09:27 AM
Shawn, buddy, Google is your friend!

7 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but it is less than normal...keep it up.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asks Frisch:

"peeps - whom should I contact to request a retroactive dishonorable discharge for a navy seal?"

Address your requests in person to:

God
United States Marine Corps
Commanding

And stand up straight and be squared away before you do!
You MAGGOT!

Lickie-Toadie;

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for starting this site.

She needs to get as little positive reinforcement as possible, and as much negative reinforcement as the law provides.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost as soon as I post that there are no new comments, a whole slew show up. Darn.

She's never going to let her comment threads go dark. Even if she never gets another comment, she'll still have comments.

If you know what I mean.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Pull the string...PULL THE STRING!"
It's from a cene from the movie 'Ed Wood' where Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi delivers his scripted lines and when told to 'CUT' tells them to continue filming....
Then he leans forward, looks into the camera and in a fuhreekin Amazing fim moment, utters the lines..'pull the String...Pull the String!'...sure it's weird...but it is delicious nonetheless...

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone here intends to post a comment to this slunts site again, make it this
"Pull the string...PULL THE STRING!"
It's ~koo-koo~ but there is something to it.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack, I'm the Shawn that posted that. I couldn't resist. She really is nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home