Saturday, August 05, 2006

No new comments since last night! Great job everyone!

Here one that I missed:

Someone named "wow" posted this typical comment:
"Now that Mr. G has informed me via Paul Davis, Esquire that he has no intention of offering my any financial compensation for my misadventure at lipid stupidity,"

Amazing that you even actually believed he would.

That was pretty sad.

At least, possibly, but doubtfully, this small dose of reality will guide you to a better understanding of reality and you will be less likely to do or say things that make you look like you're off your rocker.

But again, doubtful. I do have a small glimmer of hope, but history, unfortunately, instructs otherwise.

"I am going to go back to the state I was in 4 weeks ago where I paid no attention whatsoever to the colorado cockula clan."

Right, because even in your umpteenth "farewell Jeff" statement, you're still baiting him.

The only question really is at what time will you bring him up next.

This morning? This afternoon? Maybe this evening? Or will you be able to hold out until tomorrow?

I think you love him.
For those following this shipwreck, pretty typical, I would not post it but for the Dr. Deb response:
Good guess. But since I bore the financial brunt of our fight, I enjoy slapping the flaccid count by mocking him and his ma'am from time to time. He's four week old roadkill so he's not worth much time - but he's worth a little bit of time, doncha think?
A stunning display of "teh crazy". She really thinks that she has gotten the best of the fight. Once perspective has been forced upon her, she will aspire to be "roalkill".

I hope that perspective is coming soon.

6 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Honor"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Context? Help me out here.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical "progressive" response - declare victory and move on. (note I don't mean "liberal" or "Democrat" here - I mean the so-called "reality-based community" that has been in late-stage BDS since about August 1999.)

Jon Stewart nailed this state of mind at the Oscars, after one of the endless "tribute to us" montages, this one on their socially-conscious films through history: "And none of those issues were ever a problem again...."

Dr. Frisch is quite sure of her firm legal ground. In Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom terms, this is known as "culling the herd." She's separated herself from the pack.

It's only a matter of time. Circle of life, and all that. She's already Darwin's skid mark. Whether she shuffles off the mortal coil next week or forty years from now, she's a footnote, a cautionary tale parents will tell their kids when they type "doodie" on their Myspace page.

Alas, poor Deb, we hardly knew ye.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, commented on the wrong post. I was perusing some of Ms. Moonbat's posts repeated here, and noted how many times she referred to the actions of everyone else as "unhonorable" (sic) and referred to herself as "the only one acting honorably."

I do not think she has a clear understanding of the concept of honor, or much of anything else, for that matter. Very sad, but have you noticed how many other liberals/democrats & their clubs are imploding of late under the weight of similar self-immolations?

Not talking about you, son, and sorry for any confusion. Keep up the good fight!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

That's good news... I was starting to wonder if we were seeing some sock puppet action.

Wwe are all quite aware that even the most rabid of the "reality based community" has left her twisting in the breeze.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we all know - I just didn't want to prompt another "hey now!" response from Angie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home