Some of "the gang" started a 12-step program in comments, here is what they have so far:
I like it! Here is my contribution:
1. We admitted we were powerless over Frisch, and that her insanity is unstoppable.
2. Came to believe that something other than Frish would restore her to sanity - preferrably the legal system.
3. made a decision to turn our browsers away from debfrisch.com and over to more edifying entertainment, as we understood it.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of Dr. Deb.
5. Admitted to Deb, the Web, and anyone who would listen, the exact nature of her wrongs.
6. We have paid restitution to the Protein Wisdom Legal Fund to atone for our "sins".Got more? Let's see em in the comments!
Update: According to Dr. Deb, Jeff paid $46 for the RO to be filed.
Update II: x_la_native (I love that name, BTW) adds:
Made a list of all people Deb has harmed, in hopes that she'll recognize them all.I like it, but maybe it should be more personal to us, the 12-steppers:
Made a list of all the people that I hurt by following the exploits of Dr. Deb, in hopes I can make it up to them.For me, it's the readers of my regular blog, my wife and daughter and large chunks of time lost to my employer...
It is suggested that it be before the donation step... What do all'yalls think?