Monday, August 07, 2006

Some of "the gang" started a 12-step program in comments, here is what they have so far:

1. We admitted we were powerless over Frisch, and that her insanity is unstoppable.
2. Came to believe that something other than Frish would restore her to sanity - preferrably the legal system.
3. made a decision to turn our browsers away from debfrisch.com and over to more edifying entertainment, as we understood it.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of Dr. Deb.
5. Admitted to Deb, the Web, and anyone who would listen, the exact nature of her wrongs.
I like it! Here is my contribution:
6. We have paid restitution to the Protein Wisdom Legal Fund to atone for our "sins".
Got more? Let's see em in the comments!

Update: According to Dr. Deb, Jeff paid $46 for the RO to be filed. As soon as Amazon gets the page up again, I plan on making I made a $46 contribution to Jeff's tip jar to offset that cost.

Update II: x_la_native (I love that name, BTW) adds:
Made a list of all people Deb has harmed, in hopes that she'll recognize them all.
I like it, but maybe it should be more personal to us, the 12-steppers:
Made a list of all the people that I hurt by following the exploits of Dr. Deb, in hopes I can make it up to them.
For me, it's the readers of my regular blog, my wife and daughter and large chunks of time lost to my employer...

It is suggested that it be before the donation step... What do all'yalls think?

9 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner,
Actually, there should be one in front there:
Made a list of all people Deb has harmed, in hopes that she'll recognize them all.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clink clink*

Tip jar tipped.

I probably skipped a few steps, but oh well.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

x_la_native: See update

sulla: I hope that I don't step on Jeff's toes by thanking you.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the new "list" step. but technically, according to wikipedia's explanation of the 12 steps, there should even be a few steps before the list.

but i say what the hell! who needs to follow the real 12 step paradigm? isn't this whole thing about departure from reality, anyway?

first on my list: my sweet chocolate lab whose morning walks have been a bit shorter some days because i'm dying to see the latest lunacy before i get down to business.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. lost time to employer - check.
2. dogs getting cheated on walks - check.

I'm sure there's more.

P.S. Thanks, Sinner.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I have been recovering from back surgery and really have nothing better to do than be entertained by this sociopath. It sure beats the hell out of daytime television and I have already watched all my netflix movies. She also paid a visit to my blog this morning. I felt so dirty and my poor computer stopped talking to me for awhile.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add a step;

#X: Stop reading Deb Frisch and get off my ass and mow the lawn before the crabgrass imprisons mr in this chair.

#Y: Purchase a better office chair.
(My ephin' back!).

#Z: Invent and install a windshield wiper-type system for my monitor.

Regards;

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hosedragger, I just glanced on your blog. I like it.

And watch out, you may be next in her line of lawsuits.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have started to refer to my clients as "mo-fo's" and "stupid ephing pissants".

This morning, I went to the ephing Jefferson Memorial and stood there for about twenty minutes talking to the big man at its center when a homeless person stopped by, asked for a dollar and commented that no one was talking back to me.

I told him about all the free advice that I had given the you gene nutcase that she couldn't take and how addicted to her pain I had become. He told me to go curse out an incompetent judge to better relate to Dr. D.

I did just that.

Can anyone help me with bail?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home