Friday, August 04, 2006

Someone got through that thick PhD...
Now that Mr. G has informed me via Paul Davis, Esquire that he has no intention of offering my any financial compensation for my misadventure at lipid stupidity, I am going to go back to the state I was in 4 weeks ago where I paid no attention whatsoever to the colorado cockula clan. No, not arizona, but a state of complete indifference to JG, etc.
So, Dr. Deb, you are going to start living by the RO now, that's nice.

It would be much nicer if you could have done it with grace and style instead of fumbling and excuses.

Maybe its just me...

(ht for this and the previous post to DHD regular sulla)

6 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think? I'm guessing she's grown addicted to the hostility.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic, kinda: she doesn't REALLY have a doctorate degree, does she?

C'mon.

Am I the only one who noticed the non-word "unhonorable" in her earlier post?

I have a seriously hard time believing she graduated from high school, never mind a graduate program.

Has anyone actually checked her CV?

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

icarus,

The hardest part of a PhD is getting the undergrad degree, at least as far as academics are concerned. The rest is time, ass kissing, fakery and politics.

The spelling and 12-year-old syntax doesn’t speak to this, her self delusion, patience and ability to make up lies about what she has done in the past tell me that she had no trouble with her education.


... but I am feeling MUCH better now..

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The spelling thing isn't a problem of education, it's a problem of taste. She clearly thinks it's clever. A wicked clever deconstructionist...oh, who the hell knows.

It's just this side of schizophrenic word salad at times, though, isn't it?

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The poetry, though? That's just bad.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I understand her attempts at literary cleverness ... the "ephu" and "phuque" childishness.

But I also have noticed more than a few grammar and spelling errors that were clearly not intentional (not to mention gaping holes in her logic and thought processes).

Again - I'm just a little surprised that this woman has any sort of formal education.

Nor do I really understand how mimicry of a pre-teen is supposed to be clever. Deb's posts sound like the infantile drivel you see at the myspace.com sites of average 12-year-olds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home