Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Alert VBSer Sulla finds a bit of "teh crazy" that I missed. This time she goes to a hard-left blog looking for suggestions. They give her some (heh).

As I write, this piece is getting REALLY long, so I am going to extended entry it.

Click here for "teh crazy"
Here is the main post of interest from Dr. Deb:
word warrior said,

August 18, 2006 at 18:13

Come on, you sadly knows. I really need to decide how mean to be to the little sissy from colorado who might be the first person in the US to file a restraining order against someone he never met. You can’t get more pathetically sissified than that, as you sadly no folx surely no.

A sissy boy from colorado filed a restraining order against a badass dyke from oregon.

he is such a sissified, stupid dingbat I don’t really understand why you guys bother with him. unless….hmmm. unless you guys are sissified, stupid left wing dingbats!

by george i think i’ve got it!

i really would like your advice about how tuff to be wit da sissybaw from colorado!

thanx!
Yep, going after Jeff again, and she has the nerve to call the owner of this blog (Sulla) a stalker and obsessed with her...

Now Sadly, No! is no friend to Mr. Goldstein, but even this group of like-minded individuals take time off beating some other random person to slap down Dr. Frisch like a redheaded stepchild. Here is a sample of the flava:
madjoey said,

August 18, 2006 at 18:43

word warrior: She’s magically trollicious!

------

mikey said,

August 18, 2006 at 18:55

Here’s my advice, deb.

1. Quit drinking. I know, it’s hard, but AA will help.

2. Get on medication. Valium can be helpful in cases of OCD and uncontrollable rage. You might even consider marijuana. I know, it’s not legal, but it might help you find some peace. And slow down the tweak.

3. Turn off the computer. You aren’t using it for anything of value anyway.

4. Try to get your mind on something other than Goldstein. Fantasy football, perhaps?

4. Write complete english language sentences, spell check them. Consider a remedial grammar course. Or maybe an ESL course.

5. Try to smile. The world is not this dark place inhabited only by Goldstein and your overwhelming rage. Find something you enjoy. Basket weaving, perhaps.

6. All that failing, at least TRY posting on a different topic. Anything will do. Dogs. Music. Give us a friday random ten or something.

mikey
--------

Dorothy said,

August 18, 2006 at 19:44

Chris,

Pamela claims to be a Randian, so avoiding reading Rand for her is pretty dumb. For the rest of us, it’s just brain-cell preservation. (I see you one Ayn Rand and raise you a Henry James…edited by Ezra Pound!…on crack! Damn. I still have flashbacks…)

Deb,

Nobody here is going to help you “get back” at the “pussy” in Colorado for several reasons:
1) If there actually is a restraining order in place, deserved or not, “getting back” at the persons named in it is (say it with me, kids!) against the law. If we don’t support Our Dear Leader, The Glorious Commander Codpiece, when he randomly disregards the rule of law, why would be get behind a troll we don’t know?

2) Eh, we’re just not that into him. Or you.

3) We have lives. (I know! I was surprised too!)

4) Okay. Bored now. Moving on.
-------

GoatBoy said,

August 18, 2006 at 20:06

Mmmm-MMM that’s some good Crazy Broad!
-------

g said,

August 19, 2006 at 5:22

“Snotface?” Snotface?

Someone better up Deb’s meds. I’m not sure how this would go over in Graduate Seminar.
I guess that level of smackdown didn't stop our heroine because, as DHD regular HoseDragger notes, later in the weekend she was at this game again:
word warrior said,

August 19, 2006 at 22:48

uh, you guys have noticed that you are just as pathetic and untalented, writing-wise, as count cockula, haven’t you?

you’ve got nothing to say and no skill at saying it. i have to confess, i haven’t actually read the gibberish in your piece on jeff goldstein - just link to it for the pix and the evidence that the pathetic pissant mofo was widely despised in the blogosphere before i came on the scene.

but the truth is, you are almost as pathetic and intellectually flaccid as the count himself.

I still do not know who made up the term “count cockula.” Did Jeff choose this name for himself or did you idiots make up the name for him?

INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW, DINGBATS!!
Now, that's some good "teh crazy". Ahhh.... savor the vintage... [shaking fist] SAVOR IT!

How stupid is it that she attacks someone's writing skillz??

My favorite person on that board is officially "mikey" (I'm sure he is honored at the mention!):
#

mikey said,

August 19, 2006 at 23:52

HAH!! To be callled “pathetic and intellectually flaccid” by the well-known pathetic whackjob deb frisch. Man, I’ll sleep well tonight. Can you imagine the terror it would evoke if instead she had written:

wow you guys R teh awesome, i cant get enuf of your phuquing humor please post more for me to read

Gawd, I have to go wash now….

mikey
"teh"???? Did he get that from Deb's comments or from here? hmmmm.. anyone care to "fess up"? Anyone... Beulher? ... Anyone?

Of course, Dr. Debroah Frisch (working on the Google rank as I speak!) is ready for more!
word warrior said,

August 20, 2006 at 5:32

sorry for interrupting all the cockslapping you closet-case sissies enjoy - i am so sorry for interrupting all your pathetic, sissified fun.

you guys are just as pathetic as jeff “i wanna suck my son’s cock” goldstein!

way 2 go, losers!
Here we find the truth. The Auntie moonbat/saliva stuff she consistantly denies, but she references her "greatest hit", which is 1000 times more damming than the saliva bit.


I added a comment in one of the S!N threads in hopes of getting a broader spectrum of DHDers.

Regulars: Please be nice if they come!

53 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Sulla and HoseDragger:

If you have blog links you want to pimp, send em to me at sinsblog@softhome.net and I will link up the references to you in this post.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger minteh said...

We'll be nice for sure...promise!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger minteh said...

Actually, now that I think of it...

Perhaps we've been under a misperception in timing "teh crazee." In particular, I wonder if it's related to *time* at all. Rather, I think the best predictive equation would show that:

Prob(C) = f/H

translation:
Probabilitee of teh crazee (C) is
inversely proportional to her daily hits (H) times a (thus far) unknown constant, the Frisch Factor (f).
In plain English: when her page's hits go down, the chance of teh crazee go up. :p
(For what it's worth, I conjecture that f is around 1,500.)

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Hey, HEY speaking on behalf of redheaded stepchildren everywhere, none of use deserve a slapdown on the level of a Deb slapdown.

mumble-grumble-maybe a spanking now and then-mutter-she's not even a redhead-mumble-mumble.

- Council for the Anti-Defamation of Redheaded Children

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

that would be:

- Council for the Anti-Defamation of Redheaded StepChildren

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

DebFrisch, a uniter, not a divider.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Staci -

Yes, yes we do.

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youse guys!!!! I stop by here intermittently (you're right, just like Deb's site, I can't help myself), and then your material leads me on these other wild goose chases! I went to the link in your latest post and had to end up chasing down who Atlas Pam was. Hmmmmmm......I think the SN folks had just a bit of silicone envy going on.

And to Ms. BrendaK: redhair on people of the female persuasion has been know to lead to teh crazee for some of us in the male persuasion!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Fred the Genius said...

I will not threaten to chop up their children. You have my word.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger NedraZ said...

NEW READERS OF DHD:

To understand teh total craZee here, it is vital that you read the archives of comments. You'll be glad you did!

Also read John Henry's blog. I am convinced that he has done what no MAN has done before: he has scared teh woman into not posting on her own blog!

BWAHAHAHA-Debbie is afraid of teh Mighty John Henry

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

Hmmm. She's not Dentoned; the top post just disappeared on her site, the one in which she attacked her former colleagues again.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Fred the Genius said...

We are approaching 48 hr. of zero activity on the posterthing® blog. I've begun to wonder if she is actually alright (physically, I mean) so I performed an advance search, using the terms "Deborah Frisch" and "bloated carcass."

No hits as of 11:45 EDT. I'll keep you posted.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

kentuckyjoe,

I agree about redheads (my wife and daughter are and I was in my youth).

Add a refined southern accent to a woman with red hair and she totally owns me.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Sinner -

Ok, all is forgiven.

- Council for the Anti-Defamation of Redheaded StepChildren

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

If I took someone else's muppet, please let me know...

Animal is pretty good for me tho...

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger OregonMuse said...

Is there something wrong with my browser, or did Deb just delete the "trying to contact..." post? If I click Refresh on her home page, the first post is "heckling Ron Wyden."

Methinks the beast is astir in her lair...

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Fred the Genius said...

Can someone please tell me how to get one of those © muppet pics?

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

OregonMuse

Confirmed!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Fred,

http://www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/character/animal.jpg

is mine, you can find them at the root of that site.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Fred the Genius said...

I'll be Fred.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Betcha either Diana or Roz contacted her and told her to get that down ASAP, hombre.

Because they'd like to, you know, keep their careers.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Fred the Genius said...

Thanks Sinner...........Me →

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Northwesterner said...

Betcha either Diana or Roz contacted her and told her to get that down ASAP, hombre.

Some people simply will not tolerate threats from teh crayzee.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger joeschmo1of3 said...

Sinner:

Great running commentary on the Sadly No frischfry.

[shaking fist] SAVOR IT!

That's teh awesome®!

And (and!) the Muppet Show broke out over here. No time right now to keep up with all the jokes. God, brendak, who is that in your cartoon picture? Lois Lane? HOT!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Joe -

That would be Brenda Starr, Reporter (old comic strip).

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Fatwa Arbuckle said...

I, too, pledge I will be civil to S!N guests so long as such courtesy is mutual. (And volunteer my services to Sinner as a "derisive doorman", should there be a need.)

On the subject of redheads with two "X" chromosomes:

[Insert appropriate Tex Avery clichés here, including, but not limited to, horribly distended eyeballs, klaxon horn, unrolling tongue, fire engine siren and bell, etc.]

Ahem.

I would also like to propose that Prob(C) = f/H be officially known henceforth as "Tim's Conjecture" and, if ratified, be enshrined as such in Joe's lexicon.

Interesting how the most recent post at Deb's has disappeared (as it contained tantalizing hints of barely-sublimated "teh crazy®"). I'm curious as to why it was yanked.

I wonder if her nuttier posts (which, let's face it, is pretty much all of them) are going to start vanishing one by one; kind of like the plot of a novella by some third-rate Phillip K. Dick wannabe.

I also tried a few variations on Fred's advanced search substituting other terms ("festering crapsack", "mentally unstable former academic", etc.) to no avail.

A frightening thought just occurred to me.

Maybe Deb really does have the superior intellect she believes herself to have. (Since she's got that UPenn pee aitch dee not to mention being a former Program Director, Decision, Risk and Management Sciences, Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate at the National Science Foundation).

And I'm merely a figment of her deluded, deranged, depraved imagination!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

[Sound of footsteps running-away down a long, echo-y corridor.]

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Cthulhu said...

If Deb deletes posts, remember:

The Internet is forever.

Whether it's the WayBack Machine on archive.com, or the disk cache of inveterate packrats, a copy of everything she's written is stored SOMEWHERE.

Deb may not believe in the "guy in the sky", but she's already taking it like a Viking from Old Scratch's "pitchfork".

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

She mentions that Diana P person in a previous post:

Dr. Posner: Diana P (you know, the other lesbo who didn't get tenure from the quacks due to m&m- the developmental psychologist) is in the on-deck circle. You really should contact me asap, hombre.

She hasn't deleted that Aug. 16 post yet.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

Rats! Staci got the Janice muppet first!

/off to hunt another

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger minteh said...

Thanks fatwa :)

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Staci - geez. Maybe fumes from riding at the back of the bus (ba-dump-bump). Or maybe a tird grad edumacation?

Text messaging styles have really been a gift for the literacy-challenged.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger joeschmo1of3 said...

brendak:

Brenda Starr, how could I forget? Along with Mary Worth and Rex M.D., the unfunny funnies that cluttered up my comics page. Still, ROWR!

I've got some new updates over at the Lexicon. Two examples of Frisch syntax during fullblown teh crazy®. If you guys have funnier, better ones, please comment or email them to me to knock those over.

There is also a partial, developing list of all the nicknames we've ever called her. The ones on there now are the names I could remember off the top of my head, so please send me your favorites of those too.

Man, I love all these muppets! I was waiting to see who took the Swedish Chef and it was tim. Alright! Two Janices, shoot. Sorry blizzardlane, it was bound to happen.

Oh, and lest I forget: ANIMAL! ANIMAL!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

fatwa

Come back, come back! I'll (thumbing through book of pop psychology...aha!) validate your existence!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Gosh, should I permanently dump Camilla for Brenda? It seems cruel, but...

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

I couldn't find a muppet to suit me but I do love Ludo from "Labrynth."

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Cthulhu said...

Staci, Brenda,

mmmmmmm, Redheads...

I'm feeling kinda funny. Like when I climb the rope in gym class.

Be back in a minute.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Ok, that's it. I'm going with Brenda Starr.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Cthulhu said...

I know. Recycling jokes from casa Frisch. Bad me.

My wife's red hair comes courtesy of Clairol, but the feistiness is all natural. For me 90% of the fun is the attitude, so I'm not complaining.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Sulla, send it again! I lost it.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

ME: MY DRUMS!
SCOOTER: No, those are Diane Cannon's drums
ME: MY CANNONS!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

Hmmm. A couple of approved comments on the Wyden post since the "trying to contact" post went missing, so we know the creature is stirring.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Blizzardlane said...

Congratulations, peeps. She apparently is going to STFU.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

I don't believe it.

She will be back at "teh crazy"...

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Deb put up an 'I'm so ronry' type post -- Diana and/or Roz must have really slapped it to her.

(clears throat) Like a viking!™

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger OregonMuse said...

Here's Deb's latest:

'm not in the mood to blog, peeps. It is a beautiful day in Eugene - cloudy and cool - yum. It is too easy to use this blog (and other electronic devices) to vent and hurt instead of for the healthy, appropriate, constructive jesterful jousting and jabbing at various kings, queens and princes. I need to lay down my sword for a while.

You know what this means, don't you, fellow VBSers? Every time teh Deb threatens to go away and be quiet, she's back within a few hours (at the most) noisier and nastier than ever. It's like she lives in "Oppositeland."

So, start your "teh crazee" countdown clocks. It's a-comin'...

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Fatwa Arbuckle said...

Goshgollygee...two redheads. I feel like I've dropped into a Heinlein novel.

Oh, and thanks for validating me, BrendaK; I feel a little calmer now.

Ok, that's it. I'm going with Brenda Starr.

Umm... just how do you mean "going with Brenda Starr"?

[Fatwa also starts getting that "rope-climbing" sensation. Forget what I said about feeling calmer...]

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Ha, I had $2 on Tuesday night.

~Rubs hands greedily~

Here, frischy-frischy-frischy.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Uhm, sorry, fatwa...just the icon. It's all boys for me.

(And thank goodness - what if frisch decided to email me for a date? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww...wwwwww...wwwwww)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Fatwa Arbuckle said...

Uhm, sorry, fatwa...just the icon. It's all boys for me.

Entirely unneeded apology accepted.

[Sigh]

Too bad I'm a wee bit beyond boyhood in any but the good ol' sense.

But as my hero for later in life, G.B. Shaw, once wrote, "you're only young once, but you can always be immature".

Hmmm...that's probably not helping me either, is it?

[Imitating petulant Herman Munster]

Darn, darn, darn, darn, DARN!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger BrendaK said...

fatwa -

Buck up -- I meant actual all-growed-up men. Experience is a good thing.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Fatwa Arbuckle said...

BrendaK -

Experience is a good thing.

I'll second that! Particularly having had the benefit thereof when I was a youngster. I'm now on a trajectory to become a better-than-average dirty old man.

BTW, good luck on your $2 bet!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Retired Fireman said...

(Using the style of Homer Simpson)

"Redheads and women with Auburn hair......Gargle gargle slurp slurp"

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dianna said...

She has no idea how those comments make her look.

And what is up with her use of "flaccid"? I'm straight, and I think the last time I used the word, I was describing the condition of a tuberose that wasn't doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home