Monday, August 21, 2006

Somehow, I missed this. Lucly for me the readership is more vigilant than I am. The following is a comment on the "peep pop quiz" post. The original comment from "frozenwingnut" refers to an upthread question about the TRO hearing. Enjoy what "teh crazy" there is:
She doesnt know. She doesnt have a lawyer, She didnt attend telephonically. She's just sitting in teh trailer talking to a doll waiting for cold bear to show up. More than likely it will be another green can man with a summons for trial to recoup compensatory damages as well punative. Maybe she will finish her book. I hope so. I hope its a gangbuster and Jeff will get lots of cash. Deb thinks this is like round 4-5. It isn't. This is starting round 2.
-----
frozenwingnut,

if you care at all about the pathetic, neutered, sissified, stupid, loser from colorado, you will not force me to tell the story of our legal battle before I am ready. jeff goldstein might be the first american to have filed a restraining order against a citizen he never met! ULTIMATE sissy of the year award, don't you think?
Posted by frozenwingnut at August 19, 2006 08:38 PM
This is really interesting, because I would have bet that her laywer was keeping a tight clamp on anything on her blog. She has been doing a good job of STFU about Jeff until this comment.

Interesting, subtle, not smart... LAYERS

9 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Because if she talks about the legal battle prematurely then Bad Things will happen, hombre! JG will burst into flames and the polar caps will finally shift! Hombre, hombre, hombre!!!!!!

(damn, ran out of slashes)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

exclamations. slashes are just fine.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger NedraZ said...

Maybe she's writing a BOOK about it LOL

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger largenfirm said...

Say, has anyone thought about pulling a "The Smoking Gun", and obtaining, scanning, and posting the court documents from the events of August 15th?

After all, unless the court sealed them, they are public documents!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

The smoking gun doesn't appear to have anything...maybe I did the search wrong but I couldn't find anything on their site.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Oh, wait...

I looked for court documents but it looks like RO's are filed in municiple courts and I couldn't find any docs online for the courts I could get to.

Anybody have a nexis/lexis account?

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Northwesterner said...

What was the room number? One can find results at the Denver official site here: http://www.denvergov.org/court/courtselect.asp

But to search by docket you need both the date and the room number. I couldn't find the room number again in a quick search; I know she posted it, probably more than once.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger BrendaK said...

Northwesterner:

It was room 124D at 1437 Bannock Street on 8/15, at 1:30 p.m.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Northwesterner said...

Unfortunately, Room 124D cases are only available for "night" court, and her case was at 1:30 p.m., so maybe that information is not public? Anyone lawyerly enough out there to confirm or deny this speculation?

I also could not find it on LexusNexus. The version I have is "academic," not "legal," and the legal portion only allows searching of state, appeals, & case law, among other more general legal searches.

I wonder whether a local newspaper reported on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home