Thursday, August 10, 2006

Teh crazy rehash.

This was already posted in the comments, but I think its worth "front page" status:
Stop this crap. STOP STOP STOP. We don't care about what you think about real stuff. You have lost all intellectual integrity with us. We don't come hear to read about this. ALL WE WANT IS TEH KRAYZEE. Bring it back NOW.
--
you know, ill repug. you're starting to get on my nerves. you are starting to drive me crazier than i already am. i don't need to go there.

i cannot stand the teh thing. all y'all need to stop with the TEH thing IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.

i'm all about phuquing and phiting as u awl no awl 2 well.

But even I got my standards. This TEH thing violates CVC constraints. It's an icky word. I don't like teh. I like the.

It is hereby demanded and deemed that no participant in this conversation may use the word TEH.

Kapish, peeps?
Posted by IllinoisRepublican at August 10, 2006 10:19 AM
Since this blog's very bright and witty commenters have already pointed out, objecting to the widely used (at least on "teh net") term "teh" while typing ebonics/crazee seems a bit strange... no... ironic... no... OK its sweet, sweet "teh crazy"!

I would like to take credit for it, but it was the legion of connoisseurs of "teh crazy" that brings us this moment of entertainment.

Update: More "teh"
i don't care what they do in debworld, billy. here at south(west)paw we do NOT mess wit the.

unless we say da.

da's ok. teh ain't.

what is so hard to understand, Billy?
Posted by word warrior at August 10, 2006 11:42 AM
BTW: I didn't know that "teh" was part of the AoS Lifestyle®. I'm learning something every day!

BTW: HTML for ® = &#174

I expect to see that after "teh crazy"® every time over there!

9 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw teh irony when she referred to the word icky after half the vile shit she's said.

Too bad she's not showing up to court. People can be there to greet her, saying "Teh Crazee, Teh Crazee" like that midget dude said in Fantasy Island.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

I would have a sign that said:

Show me "teh crazy"®!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good, sinner. You should copyright teh crazy.

Then we can all search out sites not displaying the copyright and threaten to sue them all for 1 million dollars!

It's going to be really boring if she keeps this up.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

"1 million dollars!"

I hope you brought your pinky up to the corner of you mouth ala Dr. Evil when saying that!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

Its a TIE!

see the timestamp of lunarpuff's comment and the new front page post!

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll remove mine. It's better in front.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner,
Thanks for the front page status :)

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW: HTML for ® = ®

® also works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home