Thursday, August 10, 2006

Awake, Alive and ready for another full day of meetings!

(That's a lie, I'm not really ready for the meetings)

Anyway, still no sign of the required apology from Dr. Deb, in fact not much action over there at all. She did post what I copied into the extended entry, which shows that she has been on her blogging software after numerous visits here.

Something tells me she doesn't have the stones to admit she was wrong...

Here is teh crazy
tucson rox!

After my gig at Peabody's, i sent an email to dr. haha and told her that i truly, madly, deeply wanted to pay her to provide me with professional advice vis-a-vis my standup comedy shtick. she agreed, we met, i got my aura adjusted, yadayadayada.

she said it was green by the end of the session, but i think she was just trying to be nice. i think it was really a kind of steel grey that was almost teal, ergo almost green. The green aura lie (it's still black, trust me) kind of sort of felt like she was apologizing for saying i wuzzn't good enuff 4 the show at the eugene celebration and it was a way to say GOOD LUCK! you're gonna need it! maybe it really did look green to her. But iIt doesn't seem very green 2 me now, peeps. A tiny bit of sage/teal accents in the steel grey, but no real green.

Anyway, it felt really good to feel like i truly, madly deeply wanted something that I could have i prefer it without the whole cash-exchange thang, but the basic vibe's a good one.

what do i truly, madly, deeply want right this very minute?

if only it were a pepperoni from Pizza Hut. I could press the buttons and da baw would arrive wit da goods and i'd hand him da cash and i'd be fixed 4 blades.

but i don't want no pepperoni pizza.

what i want is communication. i want communication from tooson, aridzona. i want a phone call from someone i know. anyone i know. preferably the 1 avec qui i used to faire une paque...but any tucsonan would do, at this point.

email me 4 the new and improved (i.e., land line/not cell phone) direct bat line.

this is YOU JEAN ORREYGONE calling TOOSON ARIDZONA.

Can you hear me Major Tom?

if you are pro-canine,
and on mountain time
sure would be fine
2 have u on da line.

tucson, arizona ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Posted by Deb at 06:46 PM | Comments (3) | TrackBack (0)


Bilgeman has an explaination in the comments to the previous post.


Open Thread!

Update: Meeting break!

This update is mainly to say that nothing has been updated over at Dr. Deb's since last night. It's THURSDAY! Bilgeman! ... Denny! ... "The cycle"! ... What's up?

15 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She probably had a major drinking binge. She lost it yesterday, so she's most likely sleeping a hangover off.

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pledging to be good today.

I do notice that she threatens Stanford (Harvard d'oeste) and Arizona and calls out one guy by name. Nasty much about affirmative action? For a liberal, she sure has some Klannish positions.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first is that I was not just skeptical of Eugene type ideas, I was skeptical of reason itself and of myself.


As we can see, she's still got difficulties with "reason"

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new on this blog, but is it the general consensus here that Dr. Deb is an alcoholic who binge drinks mainly on weekends?

I used to have a roommate who did just that, only I watched his "weekends" expand over time to include Friday evenings, then Friday mornings, then Thursday evenings, etc., as his alcoholism slowly took over and destroyed his life.

So if this is what's happening with Deb, then I suppose we should start seeing a re-emergence of "teh crazy" later on today or tomorrow.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have made several comments on Deb's site urging that the DNC give her a speaker's slot at the 2008 convention. Preferably in prime time. That's right. I want MORE people to hear what Deb has to say. She can speak with some huge "Democrat" signs right behind her. Then maybe she could walk off the stage with Sharpton and Jackson, just like Ned Lamont did.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she's skeptical of reason and of skepticism itself.

That's very convenient for a moonbat.

I'm a fan of skepticism, and I agree with her that we should be skeptical of ourselves. But if we're skeptical of our own skepticism, we're in trouble. If we're skeptical of reason, we're insane.

It might be fun to do a few bong hits and ponder that shit--or eat some of the local mushrooms that will be popping up in the cow pastures of Lane County in a couple months--or drop a hit of acid--but eventually you (most of us) return to reality and hop back on the reason train. Two plus two really DOES equal four! --but not in her world.

The people she cites give me the creeps. I spent much of my undergraduate work ripping Sarah Lichtenstein's lunacy to shreds. Then she kept popping up in law texts and other crap that irritated me. I doubt I've ever read a single thing from her that I agree with. She ignores facts, ignores reason, and just makes shit up.

This is actually beginning to interest me. I had forgotten much of that crap. Looking back now, I see how they were paving the way for todays frothing moonbats to justify their abandonment reason and logic under the guise of "decision voodoo--I mean 'science'" Good work, academia!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever coined the term "academentia" was onto something.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

OregonMuse,

My personal theory is that the only thing she is drunk on is her perceived blog-celeb status.

When the hits go down, teh crazy goes up.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She thinks it's the department heads and tenure committees that put the dementia in "academentia." I have to say, as disappointed as I am with the academy and its leftward drift, I'm pleased that these folks have managed to keep this lunatic OUT of permanent employment. I just wish they'd started earlier.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the hits go down, teh crazy goes up.

So you're thinking her crazy schtick is just an act? Hmmm...

I say, if Dr. Deb's trying to imitate a deranged person, she's an awfully good actress.

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, check out this exchange with her and IllRep:

_________________________________

Stop this crap. STOP STOP STOP. We don't care about what you think about real stuff. You have lost all intellectual integrity with us. We don't come hear to read about this. ALL WE WANT IS TEH KRAYZEE. Bring it back NOW.
--
you know, ill repug. you're starting to get on my nerves. you are starting to drive me crazier than i already am. i don't need to go there.

i cannot stand the teh thing. all y'all need to stop with the TEH thing IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.

i'm all about phuquing and phiting as u awl no awl 2 well.

But even I got my standards. This TEH thing violates CVC constraints. It's an icky word. I don't like teh. I like the.

It is hereby demanded and deemed that no participant in this conversation may use the word TEH.

Kapish, peeps?

Posted by IllinoisRepublican at August 10, 2006 10:19 AM
________________________________

ROFLMAO, she hates when we spell The Teh. Bwaahahahahahaha

And check out her demands!! HAHAHAHAHA

TEH crazeeee is back!!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEH TEH TEH TEH
Dr. Deb, you are not teh boss of me.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She uses ephu and phuqued and doesn't like teh?

Heh. PWNED, n00b! U R TEH SUX0R!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I spent much of my undergraduate work ripping Sarah Lichtenstein's lunacy to shreds."

Mr. Crane, I'm interested in your undergradute work. Will you post or send me some citations?

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oregonmuse: I won't claim to be laying out the "general consensus" but I'll give you my opinion (full disclosure - i'm not a psych-xxx-ist anything). Deb is stuck in a feedback loop of diminishing returns. Her baseline personality is egotistical and narcissistic. She is extremely defensive, but hates that about herself and over time has compensated by developing extremely offensive behavior to pre-empt anyone "taking advantage".

Upon this not-so-happy "normal state" she has been accummulating a number of harsh disappointments - her dog died, her partner broke up with her, she lost her job... Her first response - fight back at something, anything. As that fails to resolve or satisfy, she drinks. As that fails to resolve or satisfy, she fights more. The drinking and the anger... those are not causes or results - those are symptoms of a weak mind that has met with more than it can (or wants to) face.

She has twisted herself into an ever tightening ball of negative and reactionary responses and each day makes it harder for her 'to go back'.

Personally I think she is on her way to a nervous breakdown (I think today it's called "psychotic break"). But she's not there yet. She's still digging in and digging down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home