Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This is important so I am stepping out of my meetings for as long as it takes to post this and express my personal outrage.

Let me get this straight...

Dr. Deb posts (via Sulla):


Sulla said...

Yikes. she's not happy.

that pissant needs to be shut down. who is the pathetic loser with nothing better to do than cyberstalk me and post pictures of my ex, dog and other people?

The AZ Daily Star has agreed to respond to requests to remove such pictures since they pose a physical threat.

I can't find it on my stalker's blogger site right now. what's the link or has the sissy already removed it.

These are the kind of ongoing damages I experience as a result of my tussle with count cockula.

this is why i am always gonna wanna make jokes about mrs. cockula and snatchel.

you ain't helping jeff none, you pissant stalker mo fo a-hole without a life (you sort of knew that before but now you know it for real. get a f***ing life you piece of s*i*. evolve or die, mofo.)

you ain't helping the mofo@colorado, hombre. trust me.

stfu, asap.
Posted by word warrior at August 9, 2006 12:44 PM

12:57 PM


That tirade, I gather (from Sulla), is in response to a commenter here posting a link to PUBLICLY AVAILABLE photos. Not even the newspaper photos she references.

So, I am a "pissant", a "stalker", a "pathetic loser" and need to "get a f****ing life" because a commenter posted a link to these PUBLICLY AVAILABLE photos on a post where I say that I will not be available most of the day.

BTW: Does someone with no life have all day meetings? Do they have meetings that they are the central character and decider? I think not.

Once more (with feeling) these photos are PUBLICLY AVAILABLE! If you have an issue with them being PUBLICLY AVAILABLE, you have a beef with the photo's owner. Also, if you have a problem with a link that appears in the COMMENTS to a post that directly states that I am unavailable, you can take it up with the poster of the comment.

If you would have simply sent me an email asking to have me remove the link, I would have gotten it in my meeting and stepped out to do exactly that (and in fact I have already done so). Instead you decide it better to increase your legal liability and your reputation as a dangerous person.

One more thing, for the record, I publicly stated my policy on posting personal info very early in this blog's life (the 2nd post)

I expect demand an immediate and public apology (with a link to this post) explaining just how wrong you are and continue to be.

19 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, she's gonna sue you now. She's looking in the Oregon phone books RIGHT NOW for a good divorce/insurance claims lawyer so she can SUE YOU for libel.

Sue over the photo link? Nah, it's 'cause you asked for an apology. It's slanderous on her planet to suggest that she might be in the wrong about anything at all.

The color of the sky on her world? I've heard it rumored that it's a virulent shade of puce. (She won't get that reference either.)

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"photofan" wrote here that "they got pictures of you, your ex, dog & some other people with your dog."

The link referenced the site, but not the thread with the links.

I'm starting to feel like a snitch. Perhaps I need to go back to lurking.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, I think she oughta look for a newly-minted personal injury attorney. That would fit her SO much better.
Although, the link did get her blathering ahead of schedule...

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sinner,

She's got the same problem with you that she had with Jeff: you are responsible for every word on your site, whether you wrote it or not. She just cannot differentiate between what other people write and what the blogger writes. It has everything to do with how she moderates the comments on her blog, actively adding her two cents to almost everything that gets posted over there. Censorship is more than okay with her, it's encouraged and enforced.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner,
Please don't lose your job because you snuck out of meetings to post here. Teh Crayzee doctor is so not worth it.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact you are quoting her from her PUBLICALLY available site does not make her eligible to sue.

You know, I've forwarded her name to some people I know in different universities. I must confess, I forwarded HER link. Let them decide for themselves if she is "teh crazy".

And today, she joined the fellow moonbat eating moonbat brouhaha. The best, is they are just driving some to leave the party.

Just wait until the RO becomes permanent and she gets served with a punitive damage lawsuit which the lawyer supposedly claimed. Her meltdown will be over and the disinigration will begin.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staci said...
"The fact you are quoting her from her PUBLICALLY available site does not make her eligible to sue."

Not for defamation, you are correct. But copyright infringement is a different story. I haven't seen her post any copyright notices, though.

As for providing a link to someone who has posted their own copyrighted photos of Debbie Dementia on the web, that is completely legal.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say, "not for defamation or invasion of privacy."

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted that exact point about the link to the pictures being able to be found by anyone that can work google. Even someone without a PhD. Gee, for some reason, that post didn't make it to her page o' babble.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

IlRep, are you using a sockpuppet named Joe? If so, you did get through, see next post.

BTW: I was half convinced that you were a Dr. Deb sockpuppet.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Illinoisrepublican:

Neither did mine. And I wasn't even as snarky in my comment as I have been in the past.

It's Thursday, though, and the downward spiral is acelerating. Kind of like sundowning, but on a weekly schedule.

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner,
I don't practice sock puppetry. I'm not even sure who Joe is. I don't always pay attention to the names of the posters. I always post under IllinoisRepublican.

Brendak:
Isn't it funny that the left is always screaming about their free speech being stifled, but are usually the first ones to put it into action?

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denny, I should have added that. Shoot, if it were illegal, more than half the blogs out there would be vulnerable to lawsuits because of quoting news to fisk it.

Hmmm....fisk. Am I seeing a pattern here in people's names that become verbs?

That was the best line though, "When I'm done with you, you're going to be a verb" or something like that.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

IlRep: Didn't mean to offend! Sorry!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IlliniosRepublican:

Frisch would have a really tough time EVER claiming her speech has been stiffled - for weeks all and sundry have been telling/exhorting/begging her to STFU and still she rants on...much to our amusement.

Best way to get her to dump your comment: insist in the same post that she is both an idjit AND unfunny.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brendak,
Another sure fire way to get your comment posted is to say something along the lines of "of course you won't post this." That's like a double dog dare to her. And she doesn't like being challenged.

sinner,
No offense taken.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

I'm glad... and Welcome, BTW!

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Deb only allows a few of my replies through her selective censorship standards, and thus humble me shall just post my replies here. Dr. Deb was ranting away about, “nothing better to do than cyberstalk me and post pictures of my ex, dog and other people?”...about, “The AZ Daily Star has agreed to respond to requests to remove such pictures since they pose a physical threat.”...etcetera, when i replied with this:

---------------------------------------
nothing better to do than cyberstalk me and post pictures of my ex, dog and other people?

Deb, some of the pictures come from your own site. Remember the “easter eggs” you had mentioned?
--------------------------------------

Dr. Deb had mentioned the reference to “easter eggs” in some thread on another board, as in her pictures were on her website, but like trying to find Easter Eggs on Easter Sunday...so to speak.

Easy to find...i just ran a search on her site for “.jpg”, and these showed up - http://debfrisch.com/admin/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=1&search=.jpg

My favorite was, “jane bond” - http://debfrisch.com/archives/2005/04/jane_bond.html

Perhaps she is ‘cyberstalking’ herself, whilst also looking to sue herself...so to speak whilst smiling.

KårmiÇømmünîs†

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures of her and her ex + dog were interesting. Her ex was well dressed and slender, with makeup and jewelry, professional-looking and classy.

Teh crazee one looked a bit chunky, sans makeup, wearing a cheesy old T-shirt and garage-sale shorts. I don't know how those sort of relationships work, but I'm guessing she was the butch one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home