Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Some small improvements to this blog.

Added the list-o-links to the sidebar from the gang.
Added my blogger extended entry javascript. Clicking a link called "Read teh crazy" will pop the extended text into the page, click it again and it is hidden. No more scrolling past giant posts to check for new comments on older posts!

I am thinking of adding trackbacks via Haloscan and maybe the comments from them as well. The thing is that Haloscan comments go away after 90 days. For trackbacks, I would also install my inline trackback script that would show your trackback link on the front page.

Any suggestions/advice?

6 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, sweet sweet blogroll action!

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner;

What's next? Inddor carpeting, central air and cable Teevee?

Maybe some landscaping...

Regards;

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

To be completely honest, I never figured I would need any of the "nice features" here. It was going to be a 2-5 post max blog with no readership.

Little did I know...

BTW: As of now, this blog has 50% of the total hits of my 1.5 year old blog.

I suspect its because I suck.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now, now, sinner... beware of ENVY....

Sad but true, lightning rods are great traffic generators.

Guess one batfrish crazy moonbat covers a multitude of ... sins.

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have any suggestions or advice (other than keep up the good work!), but I AM dying to get my hands on the javascript code you use for your 'read teh crazy'.

Would you mind sharing that for posterity? Or at least...for me? :)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Kyrie,

My blogger hacks for extended entry and inline trackbacks can be found here.

The instructions are not very well written, if you have problems I would be happy to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home