1. It's been relatively quiet today at SWP. Keep your fingers crossed. (So sue me - I'm a softie.)
2. The SWP tip jar is growing, and at an accelerating rate. (Three tippers, $15. Hey, that's two more Lincolns than John Wilkes Booth managed to drop.)
3. Weird Al Yankovic (MP3 download link) enters the Frischmas Eve poetry slam. (For you RIAA types out there, he's made it freely available. I buy his stuff twice just to ensure Al gets paid.)
4. Will Hosedragger's laptop survive last night's invasive surgery with files intact, or will we be forming a "Don't Hire James2of3" website? (Fair warning, James: we've seen Hosedragger's freckled muse. You want to keep him happy.)
5. Drudge has a cheesecake shot of Rosie O'Donnell and the ladies from The View. Curse him.
6. Denny Crane!