Thursday, August 10, 2006

Poor baby has no more bandwidth allowance:
raque on, hombras@radcliffe.edu!

I am already over my monthly quota at 1%1 internet. I have to fork over a buck or so every coupla dayz to the bros over there on account of i'm over my quota.

My quota's too big for my account. I got so much traffic, i'm over quota a third of the way through the month.

Last month, I didn't go over quota until the 25th or so.

Traffic's good, as they say. In the blogosphere, at least. Not in LA or Tucson or Fenix or boss-tone or new yawk...

but queerly enuff, traffic's a good thang in the blogosphere.

we lix traffic!

but i am tired of the creeps and want to stack my deck with only peeps!

if u r a pure creep, go away 4 eva!

if u r a pure peep, olive u!

if u r not shore.....i dunno what u shud dew.

last helpful hint to dr. gilbert: contact Dr. Hammitt vis-a-vis our tiff.

Hell - Liz Spelke might remember me too, for all I know.

U roque, grrrl!!!!!!

Dr. Ellen "pot roast story" Langer:

U roque 2!!!!!!

Dr. Gilly gan!

U da ultimate rocka!

Roque on, hombras@radcliffe.edu!!!!!!
Posted by Deb at 04:50 PM | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)
Funny thing, this site get all the bandwidth that Google can deliver, for free yet! This little effort has been averaging over 2000 hits a day, that's pretty close to what Dr. Deb gets.

What a great value, maybe I have been underestimating Google...

10 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner:

Compare this:

"Having been told once that this is not the place for her sophomoric
political rants, Deborah Frisch continues to use this listserv for that
purpose. Please ban her from this list or unsubscribe me. If I want to read
idiotic opinions about the Middle East I can go to her blog. This is a forum
for the discussion of science, not politics. At least, it used to be.
-d.
Prof. Daniel Gilbert
Department of Psychology"

With this:

"ephu, danny.

EPHU 2, osama bin graham! you're a harvard man 2, right?

helpful hint 4 po mofo@stick.up.da.butt.punyversity@cambridge.m'ass:
touch base with carstensen, shafir or lee ross."

Which example is the exemplary mode of how an educated person tells a pest to "Fuck Off"?

And she wonders why she didn't make tenure...

Sishter Frischter 'splains:

"Ooh. Danny Gilbert, a pompous, sexist, pudgy but curiously popular psychology prof at the disgusting cesspool of sexism and academentia formerly known as hahvad university,"

Now, far be it from ME to cast the first stone,(I like bricks, personally).

But I seem to recall a certain person's photograph from a PUBLICLY AVAILABLE source that, well...

...to be charitable...

...looked like an overgrown Cabbage Patch Kid with a real BAD dye job and in DIRE need of a hairstylist.

(BilgeBitch mode to "OFF").

Regards;

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, that's good crazy.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asks Joe the commenter:

"Peeps, where should Deb go on a three or four day Cambridge road trip?"

I'd suggest a view of Boston Harbor from inside a submerged lobstah pot.

Regards;

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

Very nice job Bilgeman!

Moved to the front page!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's our deb, like a smelly stray dog, leaving smelly messes and making special friends wherever she goes.

That listserv forum is for scientists bouncing ideas off of each other, so I'm sure they're very appalled at the frischness in full glory.

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sinner,

Is it possible to leave that sitemeter link on the sidebar?

Thanks!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

joe,

I give and I give and I give...

I'm a giver!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner!

You're the best! Now I have no reason to add to her little bandwidth problem. Now, more with teh vodka!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb's posts are getting steadily more wacky as the evening goes on. The latest one, "golda & nobel", sounds like she's basically given up trying to keep a coherent flow of thought going and is just free associating.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"if u r a pure creep, go away 4 eva!
if u r a pure peep, olive u!
if u r not shore.....i dunno what u shud dew."

This tells me everything I need to know about her skills in Decision Science.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home