Thursday, August 17, 2006

The latest in home-grown, organic "teh funny" from Hawksp:
DebGollum: VBSers hates us. Tricksey VBSers.

DebSmeagal: No, No, No, VBSers likes DebSmeagal. VBSers are our friend.

DebGollum: VBSers keep “the precious” and we wants it, don’ts we?

DebSmeagle: No, not listening, VBSers are our friend!

DebGollum: VBSers KEEP “THE PRECIOUS” AND WE WANTS IT DONTS WE?”

DebSmeagle: yes, yes, we hates the VBSers and we wants “the precious”.

DebGollum: And what is….”the precious”?

DebSmeagle: VBSers bandwidth.

DebGollum: And hows does we gets it?

DebSmeagle: We JB their ephing asses!

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We now find ourselves with our two heroes, Sinwise Gamgee and Schmodo Baggins as they creep their way into MorDeb to throw the South(west)Paw bandwidth into the fires of Mt. Frisch.

Sinwise: Can’t you see she’s evil Mr. Schmdo?

Schmodo: Sinwise Gamgee, I believe there is still some good in DebSmeagle.

Sinwise: (Says through tears) I won’t allow her to JB us while we sleep, Mr. Schmodo, I aims to do her in now!

DebSmeagle: Why does it wants to wants to hurts us (debgollum), poor DebSmeagle only want to helps the VBSers.

Sinwise: Liar! You want your academic position back and I aims to stop you.

Schmodo: Sinwise, why are you so mean to her? Your website is unfair and I won’t allow it.

DebGollum: (Says under breath with a snicker) “Stupid, fat VBSers”

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHHA!!!

love it!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawksp:

Bwahahahahaha!

Sinwise and Schmodo: I LOVE IT!

I tell you what, I ain't letting no slimy frisch eater chomp off my finger! (or anything else, for that matter, eeewwww!)

Oh dear, that's teh stuff®!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home