Sunday, August 13, 2006

Clearly something has happened... 50+ comments? I can't wade through right now.

Just to annoy Ken/Deb, I am going to give a brief explaination...

I was out all day getting my orientation for teaching at our church's "Vacation Bible School". The sessions start in about a hour and will be every night this week. \
So, I am just going to grab something to eat then I am off again.

Filling young minds... A pleasure that Dr. Deb should never again feel.

Anyway, here is the bleg...

Someone please summarize WTF is going on that generates this much commentry and send me an email (sinsblog at softhome dot net).

That will help me hit the gound running when I get back.

Thanks!

7 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you start a sticky permanent fisking Deb thread? Or something?

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner:

"Someone please summarize WTF is going on that generates this much commentry"

Nothing much...yada yada yada...waiting for the Frisch to Frisch Out as her date with destiny approaches.

Regards;

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've just been mining some comedy gold from the comments sections.

Some of the sock puppets have come over letting us in on who's who.

We officially agreed we reached debcon orange because she targeted froggy over at blackfive by sending an email to a Nave SEAL alumni site.

Take look through the comments for some vintage lines.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asserts Frisch:

"i quit a job i didn't want and left a town (tucson, az) I'd been wanting to leave to return to my 5 acre ranch in eugene."

Hmmm...

"A job she didn't want..."

Then there are no financial damages to Frisch.

Annnnnd:

"...my 5 acre ranch in eugene."

Well now, I'm certain that JG's lawyer will be happy to learn that there is real property to attach.

Not as good as more liquid assets, but there's always auctions.

Regards;

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinner,

VBS?

LOL, I knew it!

That's how my wife and I met 24 "long" years ago. Well, childrens church actually, but we taught VBS too.

Please don't use Doctor Deb as an object lesson, it might be too scary for them.

Hawk (still chuckling)

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the Harry Stone moment, Sinner. That was me.

"Deb Frisch is a mammal."

Though, truth be told, I'm not entirely certain of that. She gives off a reptilian air.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo to "A" for hook, line & sinker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home