Saturday, August 12, 2006

DHD regular Hawksp puts into words what many of us are feeling in regard to the actions of Dr. Deborah Frisch and the Blackfive memorial.

-----------------------------------------------

Deb Frisch doesn’t have the courage to post this on her site. She is devoid of compassion for anything but herself and has repeatedly denigrated the good names of dead servicemen and women.

I originally sent this comment from my office this afternoon.

“Doctor Frisch, you are amazing! Your bravery is like the Cowardly Lion with the medal he never really earned as you type behind the safety of your computer screen. Your intelligence is as phony as the paper the Scarecrow received and as far as the heart goes, I think you might still be waiting on one.

I am one of your kooky Christians and a 30-year Army veteran still on active duty. Given my time in the military, you'd think that it would be pretty easy for me to dish it out like a “drunken sailor” like you. That isn’t the case. I have managed over the years to maintain a level of decorum in my language. It’s mainly because of my faith, but also being in leadership positions demands I be able to communicate in a professional manner. I believe expletives detract from that. I save course words for extreme conditions and I believe this is an entirely appropriate circumstance.

You Ma’am are an “Attention-Whore” and in need of serious psychiatric help! Damn you! Your outrageous statements concerning our fallen are neither appreciated nor welcomed.

Granted, this is your site and you obviously have a right to express your narrow-minded and bigoted point of view here. But there is no requirement that you do so. Who the hell do you think you are defiling the memory of these great Americans? Did you miss the news this week? Do you still not believe we are at war with radical, Islamic Fascists? Ten planes with thousands of people could have been lost. They are out there every day trying to kill us. At this point I don’t care why they want to kill us. I only care about our ability to kill them first. The people I work with every day and I know that this is why we fight. We know that this is why we leave our families and deploy for years at a time. Whether you believe it or not, let alone appreciate it, we do it for all Americans; even your worthless fourth point of contact. We get it! Why don’t you?

What I really believe is that you and people of your ilk don’t care any more about peace than your average terrorist. To you and the other bandana wearing anarchist thugs running around your so-called peace rallies, it’s all about the political power you’ve lost. Think about this, in the world that radical Islam would have you live, your live would be very different. As a woman, your opinion would not be allowed at the risk of prison. As a lesbian, you would be executed.

For me though, it’s about your comments regarding our fallen. I am going to ask you to please, for all that might still be good in your heart, leave the memory of these men and women alone. Our president and his administration have demonstrated they are more than capable of taking the ridiculous and hateful criticisms you seditious bastards spew. You of could, live under the protection of the First Amendment and may say those things. But it is the brave men and women of the United States Armed Forces that have given you that privilege. So to sully the sacrifice made by those patriots by questioning their motivations or intelligence is abhorrent and you haven’t earned that right.

Your words are an abomination.”

You deleted it! COWARD!

Ten minutes later I posted this, and you put it up.

“It’s funny. No sooner did I send off the post (that I'm sure you will delete) than I heard the "Retreat" ceremony sound from outside of my office window here at Ft. Bragg. It is two beautiful, haunting tunes that are played at the end of our workday. Where it once called our soldier back at the end of a battle, it now causes us to pause and remember the fallen as we lower the flag. I am sad for you that you will probably never understand what it feels like in my chest when I hear it.”

You offered this little gem of wisdom.

“how pathetic, hawksp. so many brave, noble, poor mofos been used as cannon fodder because the commander-in-chief is a puppet. so many dead, maimed and mentally damaged troops. so many dupes, damaged or dead for NAFUCKINGDA. keep denying it, wingnuts! keep sending more and more of your rightwing, kristian baws off to git slaughtered!
u go, wingnuts!
Posted by word warrior at August 11, 2006 03:42 PM”

Deb,

What is pathetic is your lack of courage to print my original text. You’re real brave when you can pick and choose the point of view that goes up on your site. Are you scared of my words? You lefties are all about free speech until you get a chance to stifle someone else’s opinion that you don’t like. Here's some advice because I know you troll here. Keep your wretched comments about our war dead to yourself you fatherless rodent!

Thanks to Sinner for a site to expose the evil stupidity of Doctor Debra Frisch.

-----------------------------------------------------

I question her patroitism.

16 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a long time reader of this site. Like many, I can't seem to stay away from teh crazy. But this commentary really moved me and I had to say a bit of thanks to hawksp for putting into words what I've thought many times but been unable to get out. I'm not military, nor have I ever been, but I constantly find myself fighting moonbats on what level of respect our soldiers deserve. I might just toss this little comment at them from now on! Thanks hawksp!

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eri,

Thanks!

Sinner,

User Chief_at_Bragg has my normal e-mail.

You do great things here. Write sometime if you can.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawksp, good post! truer words haven't been spoken. we owe more than we can ever repay to our military.

i, like the rest of us here, cannot fathom the "dark side" that has taken over teh crazy. how does one live like that? how does one get up in the morning with a list of peops that she has to attack and hate that day? i don't mean "wants" to, i mean HAS to. have we considered exorcism for teh crazy?

froggy got caught up in one of her classic ploys. seen it over and over where she has a beef with one person and that person, wisely, ignores. she then threatens the ignorer by threatening to hurt somebody else unless the ignorer responds. in this case, froggy ignored, she then wrote her dispicable comments about his friends. i've read her threaten something like that many times.

she's not honorable, she not a word warrior, she not even an ebonic warrior, she is an ebonic terrorist and a sad, pitiful and worthless excuse for a human being.

i for the jews.
i for the military.
i for america.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twocow.blogspot.com/

sinner, i think you asked for link to blog. think the above is it.

good work.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawksp,

Thank you so much for this. For your service to our country. For your love of this country, and for those who serve. Deb may have no concept of what she owes to the military, but you have many here, and tens of millions of Americans who do.

Jim (Sulla)

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawksp,
A very moving post. Thank you for your service to America.

Twocow,
Ebonic terrorist-she does terrorize the English language!

Looks like the closer she gets to her courtdate, the more its sinking in.

Somebody said on a post somewhere that she was jealous of Jeff, wanting everything he had. (family,respect of peers, etc.)Seems to me like she is now trying to mirror him by having a Blogwar with an RO that she issues. Once again, she gets to be the victim.

I really do think someone is going to get aterm paper out of this Frisch-fry.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ebonic terrorist-she does terrorize the English language!"

lmao.

wonder if she talks that way? when she goes into that real heavy i just quit reading. i'm afraid if i figure it out, i may not remember how to get back out.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to echo eri's thoughts.
Thanks to hawk for expressing them. This post is just more proof that our country doesn't need dippy little progressives speaking for our military men and women. So go back to your latte and biscotti, oh angry youth, educated far beyond your wisdom. Real men have a job to do, and they don't need you worrying your empty little head over people whose shoes you couldn't even begin to fill and wouldn't think to thank.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is vileness running around in a human suit.

Thanks, hawksp.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawksp, when i read the comment that she did actually post on her site, i teared up a bit. those were good words and it was like i was sitting right there with you, hearing the music.

i have a friend who just left fort bragg for iraq and i'm so happy you posted this second commment.

i'm proud of my friend who just left. i'm proud of another friend (a marine) who came home from iraq last year without an arm (and who has never uttered one word of self pity). i'm proud of my father and my uncles and and my grandfather who served our country.

i am thankful every day for men and women like you. i hope you hear that enough, but i'm afraid you don't.

i hope commenters' expressions of appreciation here will do something to counter the vileness of people like deb frisch.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to read her Ph.D dissertation. Anyone have thoughts on how to get a copy of it?

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot .. someone posted a link to it somewhere .. but you have to pay for it. i think it was something like $39.

i think it's somewhere in the comments on this site.

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was $41 or $49. I just remember it was written in 1988.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

eri,

Welcome in from the lurking cold!


twocow,

I see no link there. Post one and I will add you to the list in the sidebar.

Thanks!

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawksp, I teared up when that reading that, too.

Thanks for the post, and more importantly, thanks for being a soldier.

Twocow:

"wonder if she talks that way? when she goes into that real heavy i just quit reading. i'm afraid if i figure it out, i may not remember how to get back out."

LOL. I feel like I am 6 years old sometimes, sounding out each letter!

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments.

I saw that she finally posted the first one. No other comment from her. She just posted it out of order. I really don't understand that part. She can say the most heinous things about a man that died in service to his country. Pick fights, threaten children etc; but she doesn’t seem to be willing to defend personal criticisms. After the last two days I have to tell you all that I teeter between extreme hatred and abject pity for her. How can you be so hopelessly lost? I’ve asked myself if any sane person could behave like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home