Saturday, August 12, 2006

We need a new "teh"

I propose an addition to our lexicon here at DHD: "teh ironic". Example:
formal request

some of the mail i am receiving is sexually and physically disgusting and threatening. i 'm getting tired of it.

one culprit is a person who calls himself 1sttofight with email bobby148@centurytel.net.

Last known IP address: 69.29.134.241

I perceive the comments on south(west)paw to constitute stalking. i request that mr. bobby fight cease from posting comments on south(west)paw.

any comment posted after this time (Saturday, August 12, 9 a.m. pacific) will be considered actual stalking behavior. i will take this information, in conjunction with the dozens of other comments from this email address to the lane county courthouse and file a restraining order against this party.

adios, 69.29.134.241.
ciao, bobby.
don't make me get legal on yo ass, baw, okay?
Posted by Deb at 09:16 AM | Comments (6) | TrackBack (0)
Pretty funny in the face, right? Dr. Deb angry about behavior she herself enages in and is proud to admit. She kicks it up a notch i the comments:
Instead of getting a restraining order, can't you just block the user or IP address?

Wouldn't that be a good solution?

--
banning an IP address is useless. he can go to a library. he can go to a site that scrambles your IP address. banning an IP address is not enough in terms of the message I want to send to this guy who has been stalking me for weeks.

i want the mofo to really hear me that I am sick of his psychostalker comments. i want him to go away for ever from south(west)paw.
Posted by blubby at August 12, 2006 09:21 AM
AND
So Deb is this a validation of Jeffs RO? Do you see it that way?
---
No. Banning an IP address is useless in this type of situation. A conventional RO is useless also.

It's the wild west of the blogosphere. Too much anonymity. Too much spillover into the real world.

I don't know how it will evolve, but neither banning of IP address nor RO is the way to go in disputes like this.

There needs to be a blogcopz headquarters - maybe google and blogger could provide this service to mediate the myriad disputes that occur in the blogosphere.

Eventually, blog owners will be liable for the comments they allow to stay posted, that's for sure. That's why I am interested in engaging wtih Matthew Heidt. He incited rightwingnuts to call my boss and lie to him. he incited them to post my home address, which can only be interpreted as an invitation to physical violence.

He stalked me the worst, Matthew Heidt and he is a former Navy Seal. He whooped my a** good but I'm still here and I want to nominate Mr. Heidt as the most dishonorable combatant in the entire blog brawl. I want to file a formal petition to serve him with a retroactive dishonorable discharge from the Navy. or at least from the SEALS.

The boys want the game to be over - they done had their fun. But it justs keeps getting more and more fun for me.
Except for the creepy dingbats like bobby and a few others. So I need to take action to get rid of these people from my blog.

banning IP or getting RO won't work. any ideas what i should do to get rid of bobby-o from sw-paw?
Posted by John at August 12, 2006 09:43 AM


"teh vodka" leads to "teh crazy" which leads to "teh ironic".

7 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbeee wouldn't recognize teh irony if it bit her on her widely-padded *ss.

Like that?

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is more like teh hypocrisy® instead of teh irony. Just sayin'.

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This excerpt right here is the most telling of teh crazy® mindset:

Eventually, blog owners will be liable for the comments they allow to stay posted, that's for sure. That's why I am interested in engaging wtih Matthew Heidt. He incited rightwingnuts to call my boss and lie to him. he incited them to post my home address, which can only be interpreted as an invitation to physical violence.

Remember, she still blames Goldstein, first for not banning her, and then again for not deleting her deranged and threatening posts. Because, of course, she herself was not responsible for her own actions. "THEY MADE ME DOOOO IT! IT WAS THE JOOOOS!" Or something like that, all the rants kind of get mixed together after awhile.

That's teh hypocrisy in action.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent some time in her archives this morning. Mostly she never got any comments. Usually she got spam comments. Occasionally she'd have 3 or 4 ,with "Cecille" commenting. Her ex). Her big traffic didn't come in until that famous weekend. One of her posts speculated that while others thought Pres. Bush was drinking, she thought he was a crackhead. I had to leave before my head exploded.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah!

I've never had an "irony erection" before...but I've had one now.

I read her post, and was going to type something snarky when:

"BOINGGGG!"

...and I passed out.

Musta drained too much blood from my nugget.

I think Germans call this "Shadenfreude".

Enjoy...I am;

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Irony of Frischian proportions.

Beginning with 'Word Warrior"

At the very start I gave her good advice, unplug the computer.

Reichsfuhrer Frisch,

It's not too late to end your campaign for global damnation.

(otherwise, I see her ending up barricaded in some ISP providers office trying to hold off teh police)

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I think revulsion at the rantings of Doc Deb can be a bipartisan experience, she does prove herself classically liberal on one point here: The idea that a hierarchal structure, some kind of "cybercopz," is necessary on Teh Interwebs. The elite, of course, would pick these overseers. She, of course, is among the elite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home