Thursday, August 03, 2006

There was a substantial post below from an anonymous source. That source has asked me to remove it for personal reasons. The post was made with the full knowledge (in fact urging) of the source, but he/she has now reconsidered the wisdom of being part of this little effort.

I hate to remove a post, even one that I had nothing to do with, because it cuts against my ethical code/moral judgment. Besides, I really like the content and now can’t repost it as my own work for the same reasons given above.

On the other hand, the source was pretty strident in wanting the post removed.

I have placed the post into draft status until I decide. Any guidance and advice is welcome.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would advise respecting the author's wishes. FWIW.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. I would not post it.

Glad to see that Jeff handled this correctly by getting the authorities involved. I would not have trusted them to protect my family, so in a sense, its reassuring to see the "system" work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home