Thursday, August 03, 2006

A few simple statements on the topic of commenting:

I don't give a flying fuck if the good Doctor visits here, comments here or reacts to anything posted here.

This is not about her, directly anyways, it’s always been and always will be about alerting the administrations about her antics. If they go ahead and hire her anyway, knowing what she is, they have nobody to blame than themselves. Ward Churchill is MSM (in)famous, an administration that hires him will be subject to MSM scrutiny or at least the public will be reminded of his sins. This is not true of Dr. Deb, so this beacon is needed.

It is interesting that she comes here and links here, but I am not a psychologist and I don’t play one on TV. More sauce for the goose.

On the other hand, I don’t want to have people making comments that imply, instruct or advise the good Doctor on what to do with her life. You want to post that over at her site, feel free. Please don’t get stupid here.

I expect the commenting to get rowdy, bawdy and lewd. In fact I insist upon it. After all, most of us are Jeff Goldstein fans and a raucous comments section is a natural expectation. Just lay off the death threats and suicide instructions and all will be happy.

I will never moderate comments here. In fact I feel really bad about removing a single comment. (BTW: I am still debating if I should restore it…) This blog will never become a site where comments are enforced into an echo chamber. I will leave that tactic to the lefties.

Screw it, I am restoring the comment. Please don’t make me have this debate with myself again.

Update: Anyone know how to restore a comment on Blogger. I didn’t delete is “forever”, but the stupid UI only gives me the option of removing “forever” or cancel…

Gawd I hate blogger…

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sez the Frisch:

"tip of the hat to blogger and don't forget to tip the moonbat"

Here's a few tips for you:

-shoplift a can of spraypaint and "pimp your grocery cart" so that the Fuzz cannot readily identify the supermarket you stole it from. You can also wire hubcaps to it that you find beside the road for that "Bling" look.

-You can get a real FLY set of threads from the Salvation Army thrift store.

-If you're jonesin' for a cigarette, then loiter in front of a grocery store. Most folks will flick their butts away before they go inside, and with practice,you can catch that stogie on the first bounce.

-There's no time limit on the stalls in the bus station's pay toilets. (Remember that in winter).

-Don't wear your good boots to the shelter...the other losers will steal 'em.

-Most people pass an overnight truck stop and see nothing but a parking lot. You, however, will see it as a workplace.

-Learn to speak Spanish, it will greatly aid communicatiing with your new supervisors on the truck farm.

Good Luck in your new career!

Lickie-Toadie;

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bilgeman,

You're seriously funny.

I'm not Deb. I just have a nom de plume that is reminiscent of her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home