Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Now she wants to mess with a Navy Seal?
contacting Matthew Heidt

The real person I want to litigate against is Froggy at Blackfive who started propagating the lie that I'd threatened Count Cockula's tyke. For a while, he posted my home address in Tucson until I emailed another wingnut named Ace of Spades to ask him to ask phroggy to take it down.

The nutty rightwing military blog says:

Froggy is 14 year Navy SEAL corpsman, Matthew Heidt. Now in the Reserve, Froggy is a Real Estate Investor/Property Manager.

Anyone know where Mr. Heidt resides?

How big a pension do Navy SEALs get? This could be fun!
Holy Crap! That's just plain nutty... I would seriously suggest you stay away from SEALS, Rangers, Marines etc...

Even after all these years, I wouldn't tangle with Jesse "The Body" Ventura

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This woman sounds obsessed.

I'm leaning towards a diagnosis of schizophrenia.

And it's advanced.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home