Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Frisch:
I'm tired of the mutual stalking - Jeff via the spawn of Jeff that jack off in the comments section of Lipid Stupidity and the trackbacks they incite and me via emails to Jeff and brief bursts of anger.
Spawn of Jeff! Hey THAT'S ME! Woo Hoo!
I would rather Jeff and I work something out ourselves wtihout having to pay anyone else.
Well, now you're talkin' some sense...Wait for teh crazy...
I am willing to relinguish the right to take legal action against him regarding our altercation if certain conditions are met.
...
The sticking point is going to be how much of my $50K in lost wages and benefits he is responsible for.
...
My abrupt termination of health insurance is your fault, daddy-o.
Ahhh. there it is.. I guess sense was too much to hope for...

Honestly, someone please check me on this... Is there anyone out there, except Dr. Frisch of course, that can see any way that Jeff is on the hook for anything here?

It seems to me that the good Doctor is so far off base as to prove my original point that we don't want her in front of students ever again.


(http://debfrisch.com/archives/2006/07/reply_to_bcwritesyahoocom.html)

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is not a single legal theory, no matter how farfetched, under which Frisch could collect a dime.

Goldstein, on the other hand, might at least get his case before a trier of fact.

Trust me: no lawyer will touch Frisch's case - because there is none. Not a chance.

Besides ... Goldstein is only responsible for his own actions. "Incitement" carries a specific legal definition and he never came close.

Frisch behaved in a way that brought very foreseeable consequences. In the eyes of the law, she is thus solely responsible for those consequences.

Listening to her threaten to sue makes me laugh til I cry. It's that ridiculous.

Even if we all smoke a lot of weed and pretend she has a case ... all Goldstein would have to do is request trial by jury.

Imagine how a jury would react to Frisch's comments. Imagine how the PARENTS on the jury would react.

I really can't figure it out: is she just crazy? Is sje really uneducated enough to think she has a viable lawsuit? Or is she just kidding?

She's gotta be kidding. Right?

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

Thanks for the confirmation. I agree, esp. about the jury. The reverse case (Jeff sues Deb) seems to have much more merit, but as they say, you can't get blood from a turnip.


I fear she is not kidding. I also fear for Jeff and his family when she finally gets it through the haze of her insanity that she has nobody to blame save herself. She just might think she has nothing to loose by a quick trip to Denver.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abrupt termination of health insurance? Didn't she resign?

Of course, without health insurance, she might not feel like she can afford to check herself in someplace. If she would check in someplace and actually get some help, I'd throw a sawbuck toward her medical bill - even though I think she did a good job of yanking her health insurance out from under herself and thus putting herself into this predicament. Just call it the humanitarian in me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home