Tuesday, August 01, 2006

As you all know by now, I have been out of town a few days and am just getting caught up on the good Doctor's writings. Bear with me if I am behind the curve...

(http://debfrisch.com/archives/2006/07/pendleton_fried.html)

This is very strange...
From my comments and email, I can see that the email I sent to Mr. Goldstein alerting to him that I had been in contact with a Denver law firm, Pendleton, Friedberg, Wilson & Hennessey, P.C. has launched him on a new telethon to raise money for Protein Wisdom.
Does anyone see this on PW? Was it removed? Maybe the good Doctor is seeing what she wants to see...
Stalking me's on the menu again. Why doesn't he take on Glenn Gouldwald about ideas, instead of inciting unbelievably stupid wingnuts to virtual riot?
Well, Jeff said he is on hiatus. For the PhD's among us, that meen "Not Posting"...

Ain't Jeff got anything to say about eretz yisrael? Is escalation of hostilities to the point of legal counsel regarding three week old roadkill really more important than Israel's occupation of Lebanon?
Umm... "Not Posting"... I, however, will be commenting on this later at the main site.
I sent an email to a professional colleague in Colorado, seeking the name of a lawyer after I was thwarted in my attempt to find a Eugene lawyer twice and was advised to search out of state by the nicer, smarter, more professional, more sane one of my rejectors (the female one, not the male one. quel surprise.).
Maybe the fact you got bounced 3 times might clue you in to the weakness of your case...Nahhhh! Though, I do agree, generally female professionals are "nicer" than their male counterparts...
Jeff,

I am primarily interested in drafting a cease-fire agreement that can decrease the stress to you, me and our loved ones in our real lives. That's why I repeatedly try to write to you by email, not on a blog. It is frustrating that you reply to every message "This is the seventh time I have asked you not to email me. Stop now." when my intention is to de-escalate the situation and also maybe sue you.

If you have counsel, I encourage you to have her or him contact Mr. Smith. If you do not have counsel, I encourage you and your wife to contact Mr. Smith yourself. If we can do this via a negotiated settlement instead of letting the legal system siphon off a slice of the pie, it's win-win for u & me.
No comment, just:

HAHAHAHAAAHHAAAA!!!!!!!



Ohhh, man... Dr. Deb can sure bring teh funny! A "negotiated settlement"... comedy gold I tell ya!

6 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been posited that this has gone on so long, that it HAS to be a joke - no one is this deluded. I have the picture of Deb sitting at a table, in front of a laptop, keening ala Sally Field, "They hate me, they really hate me..."

And no, I can't think of a single legal leg she'd have to stand on.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one is this deluded.

I, too, used to believe there was a limit to craziness. Then, there was this girl I was seeing, and...

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and my wife once had a college roommate who liked to stand on a table in the dining commons and sing Christmas carols.

In April.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, uh ... how exactly do I get the Frischian Freak to sue me, too?

Any ideas?

Just too funny. No lawyer on Earth takes this on contigency, and the crazy loon doesn't have a penny to her name.

Again - how can I get her to sue me? That would be so entertaining.

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep wondering which one of the commenters here, other than the blog owner, she'd contact as a continuation of her lunacy. Would she try to plead her case some more? Is she desperately searching for someone, anyone to believe her version of the truth?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Sinner said...

Well, she was sniffing around for my ID, I'm sure that she will not find it, so I guess it will have to be one of you "mofos".

My life is full enough without additional fun that a lawsuit would provide...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home