Thursday, February 21, 2008

It sure has been a long time since I posted here. Then again Dr. Deborah Frisch hasn't plagued me or my friends in a long time.

She returned a few days ago and was told to leave. Instead she decided to search for the Real Life location one of the nicest people on the face of the earth (Gerbil Jerrie.Atrick) and manages to find someone with that name at a small church somewhere. Hilarity does not ensue.

At the moment Dr. Deborah Frisch has lowered herself to the level of calling a nun a liar and is stepping up her campaign of harassment against this nun via email and her McBlog. For some reason she has seen fit to include me in both the email list and as a target of the smear campaign.

If you are here because you followed a link from her email, please have a look around including the link at the right. I am available via email at this address and on the main site (the one we set up to leave this person behind us)

It is my considered opinion that Dr. Deborah Frisch is in need of some serious help. I think she knows it too. I hope this is her way of reaching out and a plea for help instead of what it seems to be.

Contents of the email follow


From: Deborah Frisch
To: Deborah Frisch ; [email addresses redacted lots of media folks]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: fyi: the *lying nun


faxed this a.m.



February 21, 2008

To: Betty, [redacted]

From: Deborah Frisch, Ph.D. Eugene, OR

Re: Jerrie [redacted] harassment of me



http://www.volunteermatch.org/orgs/org42908.html



Thank you very much for leaving me a voicemail message yesterday saying you were sure the Jerrie [redacted] at [redacted] Church was not the one I am seeking, the one who is associated with the internet weblog called "Teh Squeaky Wheel."

http://tehsqueakywheel.com/



The people who participate in this cyber-conversation call themselves "Gerbil Nation." They learned of my existence in July, 2006 after I had an argument with a man named Jeffrey Todd Goldstein of Denver, CO on a different internet blog that made it onto the national news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGpSy7iZ-C0

http://rgweb.registerguard.com/news/2006/07/17/c1.cr.frisch.0717.p1.php?section=cityregion



After that incident, an as-yet unidentified man from the midwest who calls himself "sinner" created a web site "Don't Hire Dr. Deborah Frisch."

http://donthiredeb.blogspot.com/



The last post there is July 21, 2007 and mr. sinner and his primarily christian cronies moved to Teh Squeaky Wheel, where someone called "jerrie.attrick" from [redacted] participates in activities intended to inflict emotional and reputational harm on me, incite physical violence against me and raise revenue for Mr. and Mrs. [redacted and a breach of a restraining order] of [redacted] who continue to harass me legally for the joke I made on Mr. [redacted]'s blog in 2006. I think Mr. [redacted] is unemployable and he convinced Mrs. [redacted] that he could "earn" a million dollars as a "writer" by suing me for the emotional damages he and she have suffered as a consequence of something I wrote on his web site.



Mr. [redacted]'s legal harassment (facilitated by [redacted] of the [redacted] firm in [redacted]) has petered out, but my cyber-stalkers persist.

[url to law office redacted]



One in particular, Mr. [redacted] of [redacted] harasses me on my professional list serv. I am the former director of the Decision, Risk and Management Sciences Program at the National Science Foundation in Arlington, VA and have been a participant on the Society for Judgment and Decision Making list for 20 years. Here is a link to a statement I wrote when one of my colleagues, Daniel Kahneman of Princeton University won the Nobel Prize in economics.

http://www.sjdm.org/mail-archive/jdm-society/2002-October/001335.html



Mr. [redacted] routinely posts libelous messages on this list intended to inflict reputational and emotional harm on me. The list master, Dr. [redacted] in the Department of [redacted] at the [redacted] agrees with me that Mr. [redacted] comments are illegal. [redacted url]



Last week he retroactively deleted them from the archives.

[redacted url]



I have recently confirmed the identify of Mr. [redacted] as [redacted] born [redacted] residing at [address and telephone number redacted]. I feel physically threatened by Mr. [redacted] continued obsession with me and cyber-stalking of me. When I called the number to verify it was him, he admitted he was the [redacted] I was looking for but said he had a right to "watch" me. I disagree and thus it is time to let the criminal justice system decide who's the victim here.



I am preparing to take legal action against Mr. [redacted], Mr. [redacted] and the as-yet-unidentified christian husband and father who calls himself "sinner" who manages the web site from which he earns revenue by inflicting emotional and reputational harm on me and inciting violence against me.



[redacted] will not be named in the legal documents except as just one more positively identified person associated with the three legal targets ([redacted], [redacted] and sinner). [redacted] is added to the list of [redacted] of [redacted], [redacted], and a Baptist minister in [redacted] named [redacted].



I believe [redacted] and her husband belong to your parrish and that I can add [redacted] Church and School in [redacted] to the list or organizations and persons harassing me. Mr. [redacted] is affiliated with the [redacted] Church in [redacted]. So now I've got a [redacted] in [redacted] and a [redacted] in [redacted] on my list of cyber-stalkers.



"Jerrie.Atrick" posted a comment at 7:58 a.m. February 20 yesterday here

http://tehsqueakywheel.com/?p=2449#comments



AND THIS IS FOR YOU DEBBIE. DON'T EVER CALL MY WIFE OR ANYONE AT THE PARRISH AGAIN. IF YOU DO, I WILL FILE A HARASSMENT CHARGE AGAINST YOU. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME THEN BY ALL MEANS, CALL ME. MY NUMBER IS [redacted]. THAT'S [redacted]. GOT IT?JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO CONTACT ME TWICE ONLY, ANY MORE AND THAT TOO WILL BE HARASSMENT.



I have no interest in talking to this person, but I am glad he was considerate enough to provide me with much more useful evidence to positively ID him than those blurry pictures I faxed you. So the question is whether you, [redacted], on behalf of [redacted] Church and School still claim that the [redacted] I spoke to the other day does not know or live with the gentleman who posted the phone number [redacted].



Goddess bless,



Deborah Frisch, Ph.D.
Eugene, OR
reprinted here:
http://harbaughboyz.blogspot.com/2008/02/lying-nun.html

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger mike scott said...

How people can talk such trash on here without any reference to what they are rebutting is beyond reason.
This cyber bullying and harassment must stop. It's embarrassment to all that read. I followed a link from a friend that greatly appreciated a Dr. Debra Frisch that received unjust repercussions from trying to help out a person in need. For that I too am grateful for that involvement. Again I'm ashamed that there were statements involving the military and their sacrifices which I personally have not greater respect for and within the same pages I hear such profane disrespect being thrown. This is a major reason that we have giving our lives so that such disrespect is not made. Not even to someone who could be regarded as an enemy of our own country. This internet is not the place for such one sided attacks. Instead you should link or reiterate how something said is not proper to you rather than savagely mudsling so much that everybody here including our honored soldiers get filthy from your words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home