Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fun in YouJean

As many of you know, Miss Debbie© will appear before a judge on the 25th. There have been suggestions that a number of luminaries will be in attendance and I want to announce that I, Sinner of "schamsburg ill-annoy", will be one of them. I do not plan on speaking or doing anything other than bask in the schadenfrisch.

If you are planning on attending, I would love to meet and greet with any and all after the proceedings to hoist a glass of adult beverage and maybe take in a meal at the famed "China Blue". I have been meaning to try the "Curry Tofu" and this seems like a good time to do it.

Comment below if you are planning to attend I we can set up a nice little festive meeting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger X_LA_Native said...

Hmmm...just a tad over 2400 miles...if we leave Friday night...probably get there mid-Sunday...

Sure! Why the hell not?

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Sinner said...

Very cool, see you there!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger largenfirm said...

I'm in - a short drive over the mountains from Bend to Eugene - it is gorgeous this time of year in the lower elevations, as the trees are changing.

If we get more than 8-10 participants, we should see if we can get a room.

Menu here:

http://www.campusfood.com/restaurant.asp?campusid=145&restid=3389

Kirk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home